Would Nevoks pagee be your MTL kit choice?

Ivyvape

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
TGIF!!!!
Greeting to all the vapers. Taking this tiny pod system in my weekend time.

Main Features :
◎ Ultra-Thin Designed,70g
◎ 510 Replaceable Drip Tip
◎ 360° Bottom Airflow Adjustable
◎ Compatible with SPL10 coil (0.6Ω & 1.0Ω),MTL& Half DL
◎ 30w Max Wattage
◎ Auto-draw and Button Fire
◎ 950 mAh & Led Screen
◎ Type-C Fast-charging

upload_2021-6-11_14-12-3.png

Any features would you suggest?

I have the Feelin and Veego 80. This is one that is missing in my collection now.
My thoughts on the Feelin, Brilliant for a nice carry around MTL. Flavour is on point.
My thoughts on the Veego80, Small, Very small but awesome device. Love that it has the 510 adapter as well.
I want to get this one to test but having both the feelin and veego80 it seems to be the missing piece between them.

Attachments

• Nevoks.jpg
    Nevoks.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 7
Maybe an SPL10-RBA Coil option, or an RDTA Pod option... for the rebuilders that don't like using stock coils.

It might just be an optical illusion but does the leftover Smok drip tips overhang! :monoloco:

tenor.gif

I haven't changed coils yet, so I can't speak for the 1Ω coil, but the draw is slightly loose on the 0.6Ω to give a true MTL feel.
nice compact device but needs a tighter airflow for good mtl.
Agreed. It’s a bit too airy to be considered a true MTL device. The lack of restriction makes the air draw slightly spotty as well, so I always button fire it.

That said, it’s my go to shopping vape now because it’s so incredibly tiny.

Really the fact you are asking the question shows Nevoks like many manufacturers just don't understand what true MTL is, until you do we will keep getting these AIO/Pod Mods claiming to be MTL when even being optimistic a loose MTL at best is possible!

I have the Feelin and Veego 80. This is one that is missing in my collection now.
My thoughts on the Feelin, Brilliant for a nice carry around MTL. Flavour is on point.
My thoughts on the Veego80, Small, Very small but awesome device. Love that it has the 510 adapter as well.
I want to get this one to test but having both the feelin and veego80 it seems to be the missing piece between them.

whop whop whop~ The perfect combo of #Nevoks Thank you sooooo much for your sure and glad to hear that #PAGEE is on your list as well. There are so many fans who are given the SPL series coil a like and sure after testing. Enjoy it, my friend!!!!

Back