XXX Craze...

SQL -Jazz Guitar-Vapa

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi All
I've seen nothing but rave reviews on XXX by Vapour Mountain and I've been looking for a fruity/minty juice.
Question is, just how menthol is it? I don't want something that has an overpowering menthol taste but rather something that has a coolness to it.

Thanks

There is no question it's a menthol juice... but for me the Litchi just bursts forth! It's menthol, Litchi and some other secret ingredients and you should get a bottle... if by some strange fate you don't like it you would be able to sell it in no time. :p

Hi All
I've seen nothing but rave reviews on XXX by Vapour Mountain and I've been looking for a fruity/minty juice.
Question is, just how menthol is it? I don't want something that has an overpowering menthol taste but rather something that has a coolness to it.

Thanks
Firstly I would like to point out that XXX is not a craze, its a way of life!

Secondly it is beautifully well rounded, mostly a fruit vape, but just a touch of menthol to keep it fresh and cool. Imagine the white sands and calm blue oceans of Zanzibar, then loading that into your tank and vaping it. That's XXX.

@Stosta your description is way better than mine.. the only part you left out of the description was the hot chick in a very small bikini on a surfboard on the blue ocean. :p

I agree. It is a great juice and provides a welcome break from the usual desert vapes... Like a palette cleanser for me.

Great thing about ordering from VM is that you can customize your juice. Ask for higher VG or ask for higher percentage litchi - choice is yours. I personally buy a 100ml bottle of XXX and Litchi and just mix the two whenever I feel I need more litchi than menthol. Definitely a juice to keep in rotation.

I agree. It is a great juice and provides a welcome break from the usual desert vapes... Like a palette cleanser for me.

Great thing about ordering from VM is that you can customize your juice. Ask for higher VG or ask for higher percentage litchi - choice is yours. I personally buy a 100ml bottle of XXX and Litchi and just mix the two whenever I feel I need more litchi than menthol. Definitely a juice to keep in rotation.

This is how I dilute it as well tho I substitute litchi for berry blaze because sometimes the menthol is a bit much, depending on your build ofcourse.

Hi All

Thanks

Hi @SQL -Jazz Guitar-Vapa

To me the menthol in XXX is not very strong. But it is there. It is a cool and refreshing fruity vape.
(Disclaimer - I do like my menthol strong)
That said, its nowhere near being an overpowering menthol so dont worry about that.

The litchi is definitely the main feature but its a softer and milder flavoured litchi than the straight Litchi premium juice from VM. And there are other fruits in there.

If you like fruity vapes I think you should definitely try XXX.

I hadn't tried XXX till I met @Stosta at the Pavillion one Saturday. We vaped it in a SubVOD (correct me if I'm wrong @Stosta) and I really enjoyed it.
The litchi came through on the inhale followed by a fresh coolness and litchi on the exhale.
I'm not one for menthol vapes of any kind but the setup Matt was running suited XXX perfectly.
I don't think I would enjoy it in a RDA though as it would be overpowering.

Just my 2c - but yeah I can agree, XXX is as good as they say it is.

Haha! You sent it to me yesterday? Titled, "Please post on forum as reference to XXX".

Wait, this just took a turn for the worse! :think:
I did, hence the title XXX :p ( not meant to be used as a description for our most favourite juice ever made)

My reply could have been a lot worse... had to sensor hahaha.

Thanks all - I'm sold!
Is VM the only stockist or are there any other vendors selling it?
VM Makes XXX and was the only Vendor of VM Juices but I believe that other Vendors will now be stocking VM. Not sure when this will available at the other Vendors though.

For me XXX is the perfect balance of mint and fruit. I always turn to xxx to get away from the mundane dessert juices around.

I did, hence the title XXX :p ( not meant to be used as a description for our most favourite juice ever made)

My reply could have been a lot worse... had to sensor hahaha.
At least I didn't post that OTHER picture!

For me XXX is the perfect balance of mint and fruit. I always turn to xxx to get away from the mundane dessert juices around.
This is the reason I'm looking for a fruity/minty juice. Getting a bit bored of the pastries and cereals.

Back