YIHI SXMINI G CLASS 200W Opinions And Advice

CMMACKEM

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
It is between this the Yihi SX G Class Kevlar Red and the DNA Therion 167 for me.

Can some users shed some light and their experiences with this beauty? I believe that there is an issue with connecting the mod to the android app. Has this been fixed?

Many Thanks in advance!

The dual sx chips have always had a slight humm for me. YMMV.

The DNA software is rather pleasant to use and not misleading etc.

The sx is possibly more user friendly from a mod only point of view but it does have a learning curve.

If you are used to a DNA then no real effort whatsoever to learn.

Perhaps play with both and see wich is more comfy.

i had both and prefer the sx. i still have the sx as its alot more user friendly. you can change settings on the go and have no issues with the android app.

I’ve also used both ax and dna devices, had the dna 75c as well as the 166 therions... I’ve now got the sx mini g class.

I favour the sx, found the this mod superior in build quality as well as battery life consumption, really love this mod so much that I don’t think I’d ever sell it. It’s super easy to use once u know how, app works great despite the fact that I never use it. I also find that it’s a true workhorse and will last forever.

The 75c build quality shocked me a little as it had quite a bit of movement on the door.

So imho I’d get the gclass. Good luck with your decision man

Back