You guys here on the ECIGSSA are all right

SessionDrummer

The SteamCrave Guy
LV

Awards
Although I've not spent tons of time here, I'm glad @Timwis turned me onto this site. I've done my fair share of dumping my reviews here, just helping out the community, and you guys have a really good crew here. A lot of good help for other members. Not every place on the interwebs is so fortunate.

I took the liberty of providing some (free) reviews, and as always, you just never know, LOL. Sometimes even FREE, just ain't enough .....

Snap 2023-01-28 at 10.44.25.png

Snap 2023-01-28 at 10.44.06.png

Keep doing what you're doing what you're doing ECIGSSA, you guys are alright.

Hey @SessionDrummer ... haters gonna hate, there is always one in the family that prefers the comics over the subtitles.

We here down on the tip of Africa need as much info as we can as we are not always spoiled for choice (not to mention that not all instruction manuals comes in English or Afrikaans). So nothing beats a good in depth review and we appreciate the time, effort and detail you do provide in your writeups!

Keep it up, we'll keep on watching your spaces for more info!

:headbang:

Thanks @SessionDrummer for the wonderful compliment

you are most welcome here
and I appreciate all the insights you share

keep up the efforts !
i notice it

Hey @SessionDrummer ... haters gonna hate, there is always one in the family that prefers the comics over the subtitles.

We here down on the tip of Africa need as much info as we can as we are not always spoiled for choice (not to mention that not all instruction manuals comes in English or Afrikaans). So nothing beats a good in depth review and we appreciate the time, effort and detail you do provide in your writeups!

Keep it up, we'll keep on watching your spaces for more info!

:headbang:
Hey! I love comics! Don't bash the comics man! :mad:;):rofl:

@SessionDrummer - Keep the reviews coming! They are all MUCH appreciated! :headbang:

I personally love the amount of detail you go into @SessionDrummer, especially on the hardware review side. Your review convinced me to get the eclipse and I love it.

The problem in the world is people don’t want to read anymore!!! I love reading and learning and my kids have picked up on that habit.

You keep doing you dude! It’s appreciated here!

I personally love the amount of detail you go into @SessionDrummer, especially on the hardware review side. Your review convinced me to get the eclipse and I love it.
Well goddammit @Paul33, thank you very much.
The problem in the world is people don’t want to read anymore!!! I love reading and learning and my kids have picked up on that habit.
Hehe, I think you're right. I'm like, "Dude, it's FREE and I did ALL the WORK, all YOU gotta do, is READ IT" LOL....
You keep doing you dude! It’s appreciated here!
Oooorah !!!! Will do brother, will do.

Hehe, I think you're right. I'm like, "Dude, it's FREE and I did ALL the WORK, all YOU gotta do, is READ IT" LOL...
It’s the reading part where you lose most people.

Effort? You expect people to put in EFFORT to READ??? You must be insane :rofl:

@SessionDrummer . I didn't meet you here, and firstly, awesome drumkit.
Secondly I enjoy your reviews. Personally I think it's brilliant what you do. So I enjoy reading it. Sometimes I don't have all the words to explain what I feel when I read it, but you go the extra mile with all your details.
Thirdly https://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/braai-check.53556/page-44#post-906361
Pop In here

Back