You Know You're A Vaper When...

When you find yourself thinking about your next coil build while driving and drive straight past the road you're supposed to turn into.

When you find yourself thinking about your next coil build while driving and drive straight past the road you're supposed to turn into.

Has happened to me @Rex_Bael - although it wasnt a coil I was thinking about
I was thinking about vape gear at the time and debating with myself my next purchase - LOL
And then I realised I had missed the turnoff on the highway
Cost me about half an hour of travel time ;-)

You wake up 15min earlier to fill your tanks, choose your juice treat of the day and make sure you have charged batteries packed.

When you go to bed, and 15mins later just have to get up and build a coil that keeps mulling in your head

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

When you get friends over and the main conversation is always about vapeing and vapegear and e-liquids.

When you go to bed, and 15mins later just have to get up and build a coil that keeps mulling in your head

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

been there , done that, will do it again. most of my coil building happens around midnight to 1 am :) well the nice ones

When your MVPs take preference over your phone on the chargers :)

PS - went in search of 3rd charger in the garage just now and found the last one needed haha, so now no problem anymore, all 3 on charge next to my bed :rock:

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

you look at a bag of Jelly Belly Ice cream Parlour mix and think....
"damn,wish i could vape these"
(maybe thats just the terrible liqua juice im stuck with talking)

Last edited:
you look at a bag of Jelly Belly Ice cream Parlour mix and think....
"damn,wish i could vape these"
(maybe thats just the terrible liqua juice im stuck with talking)
Just don't try this with ricoffee :lipssealed: it's nasty man, really nasty

when your partner cant think of any thing better for your birthday present than vape gear :giggle:

you know you a vaper when the plumber is installing a new geyzer and theres copper pipes laying infront of you, and you think, how can i turn this into a mod :D

You know you're a vaper when you look at the old parts they give you back after a car service and think, "maybe i can use these somehow for vaping".

Lol, the thought crossed my mind the other day.

you run out of your favourite juice

and you're all like...... "Ahhh all my juice is finished and I have nothing left to vape" :eek:

DSC00194.JPG

Lol, I feel u there @BumbleBee.
Elvis' breakfast is an interesting one.really likes the slinky's in the trident, brings out the nuttiness

Mail Envy...everytime a courier drops off a parcel at work or you see a couriered package on a table and it's not for you ;(

When you sneakily plug your USB pass through into the back of your favorite bars point of sale computer. Lol they just asked me why I always sit in the same spot...... :oops::rolleyes::mask:

you realize that while making coffee there a reason why you like Reos so much!

image_zpse4e6f744.jpg

lol my coffee machine is bottom fed also hahaha

Wen you are exhausted after spending a afternoon with cloud blowing crazy people

Sent from my iPhone VapeCase & mPt3

You know you're a vaper when:

You see a "Stayfree Minipads with absorbent gel" add on tv and can't help but think... "Wonder if I can wick that..."

Back