0.11 ohm

20150827_123318.jpg
20150827_123323.jpg
20150827_123336.jpg
IMG-20150827-WA0010.jpg

Running at 30 joules and 210 degrees celcius
20150827_123904.jpg

@Silver I had to do at least one :p

And how is the vape compared to Kanthal?

this particular build works really well. Good flavour.On par with Kanthal.
All other builds the flavour was very muted. Im still finding my feet with TC but will report back after a day or two.
One thing i did notice is that nickel struggles with the thicker juices.

this particular build works really well. Good flavour.On par with Kanthal.
All other builds the flavour was very muted. Im still finding my feet with TC but will report back after a day or two.
One thing i did notice is that nickel struggles with the thicker juices.
Maybe its just the thinner gauge wire thats slowing down the performance?

I did a build with 26g ni200 as well. And that was worse. The thinner Guage was definitely better performance wise
I'm almost convinced that temp control with nickel is better suited to single coil builds.

All of the dual coil builds I have tried have been average.

I'm almost convinced that temp control with nickel is better suited to single coil builds.

All of the dual coil builds I have tried have been average.

I have been messing with single coils and I can't tell the difference. 32g not suited for single coil Imo.

Honestly tho. I get better flavour on kanthal and even better flavour with nichrome80.

I have been messing with single coils and I can't tell the difference. 32g not suited for single coil Imo.

Honestly tho. I get better flavour on kanthal and even better flavour with nichrome80.
With single coils I find my favourites to be

28g 2.5 ID 8 wraps or 26g 3.0 ID 7/8 wraps. Perhaps give those a shot?

With single coils I find my favourites to be

28g 2.5 ID 8 wraps or 26g 3.0 ID 7/8 wraps. Perhaps give those a shot?
Cool that sounds like a plan. I'll get some 28g over the weekend to try out and report back

Looking forward to hearing your findings @Marzuq. I've also so far had a pretty average experience with dual nickel builds. I twisted some 28g nickel with 28g kanthal and actually enjoyed that abit more. Still not as good as my experience with Kanthal.

I tried many times to build tc on the zephyrus..every single time i get a weird taste..maybe its my wire ?

The occ ni200 coils available from sir vape works like a charm

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Ni200 32g
2.4 ID
6 wraps
0.11 ohm

Yeesh, nicely done! I don't think people realize how small that deck is.

With regards to Ni200 gauges and builds : 32/30 for dual; 28 and lower for singles (Unless you have a deck big to handle big enough dual coils for the 0.05-0.1 Ohm limit of a mod)

Back