Your Top E Juice Combination

My young grasshopper the men of chess shall be your new nirvana but your toll will be wise spent .

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So my new all day juices -

1: Five Pawns - Gambit
2: Topq - Mango + 0 nic Grape

I mixed half coffee and Virginia tobacco, I call it Techie Petrol

These are my favorites at the moment. Got some last week, a friend of mine went to the states.

MtBakerVapor - Hawk Sauce
MtBakerVapor - Thug Juice
Mad Murdock - Radiator Pluid - Glassomizer only (DBOX Puritank)
Seduce Juice - Snake Venom
Seduce Juice - Snake Oil

Hi guys, my favourites right now is :

1) Heathers Heavenly Vapes : Heavenly Tobacco

2) Halo : Tribecca

3) Juicy Vapors : RY4

Also love the other NET's from Heathers, Dark Horse, Humtsman etc. As you can see, i'm a sucker for RY4 type juice, i've sort of grown out of the fruity stuff. Going to try some El Kamino and H1N1, and Vermillion Rivers KY4 soon !! Cant wait, but i am seriously wanting to try the infamous Boba's Bounty, but unfortunately they do not ship internationally, and the other methods of getting it is just not worth it imo

Stay strong, Vape on xD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boba's Bounty is over rated. If you have had any caramel Candy flavor (Vaping Zone Caramel Candy) it tastes the same. Seduce Juice Jango = Bobas Bounty = Caramel Candy

These are my favorites at the moment. Got some last week, a friend of mine went to the states.

Seduce Juice - Snake Oil
Lucky guy. Those are all outlandish names there. Have read about Pluid - love or hate type of juice. Tell us more about these juices when you have time.

Lucky guy. Those are all outlandish names there. Have read about Pluid - love or hate type of juice. Tell us more about these juices when you have time.

Friend makes this DIY for me now, so I have access to this, difficult to say what it tastes like but is is awesome
Friend makes this DIY for me now, so I have access to this, difficult to say what it tastes like but is is awesome
If you like Green Sambuca it is for you. Beware it ruined my iclear30 even after i knew it would I still tried it.
peach and coconut mixed - Taste like Black Wine gums
Seduce Juice - Snake Oil
Pear and coconut mixed - Can't place the taste yet

Hope this helps

If you like Green Sambuca it is for you. Beware it ruined my iclear30 even after i knew it would I still tried it.
peach and coconut mixed - Taste like Black Wine gums
Seduce Juice - Snake Oil
Pear and coconut mixed - Can't place the taste yet

Hope this helps
Thanks, sure helps.

Boba's Bounty is over rated. If you have had any caramel Candy flavor (Vaping Zone Caramel Candy) it tastes the same. Seduce Juice Jango = Bobas Bounty = Caramel Candy
Wow!! Thanks @Tornalca, some exquisite juice you're vaping !! I know there are many people who do not like Boba's, and some that vape it exclusively. I think its mainly because of curiosity and the hype surrounded by it that i just wanna try it. That and the fact that they don't ship internationally, that makes me want to have it even more, lol

the fact that they don't ship internationally, that makes me want to have it even more, lol
i read yesterday on a german forum that they are looking into international shipping. the post was from November 2013. so, maybe it will happen soon...

Thanks @Tom, this is what i was met with
a3e3yta8.jpg

I also placed an order with them, asked them to send to my Reship address, just to find out that they do not ship e-cigs or its components. On the plus side i scored a 100 bucks when Alien Visions refunded me, as they paid me the same dollar value back, and the rand had weakened, lol :D

Wow!! Thanks @Tornalca, some exquisite juice you're vaping !! I know there are many people who do not like Boba's, and some that vape it exclusively. I think its mainly because of curiosity and the hype surrounded by it that i just wanna try it. That and the fact that they don't ship internationally, that makes me want to have it even more, lol

Thats exactly why I had some come over with my friend and I was underwhelmed. It is definitely not a bad vape but I think the hype was to big for me as well.

Must say I am in juice heaven at the moment. But it is going to run out and then I will have to settle with all the old flavors again until I can get my next fix.

That liqua coffee and vanilla mix is killer.

Does anyone else find that higher nic values tingle a bit and mute flavor. I vaped 18mg for a while then dropped to 9 and the flavour is so much better or do I imagine things???

Absolutely true, I only do DIY juices, and the more nic you add, the less the taste comes through, and the more bite you get from the juice.

boredom = citrus mix + chocolate + mint ... !! interesting

Mint + Chocolate = Vapour Mountain Choc Mint ---> Superb...
Have reviewed this juice in the reviews threads ;-)

I'm new to this but enjoying a mix of 40% vanilla 40% RY4 20% raging b1tch

I enjoy mixing combinations of e-liquids

1) Strong Mint + Lemon - from Electrostix
2) Lemon + Red Cola - from Electrostix (This is my fav all day vape it reminds me of that lemon coca cola you used to be able to buy in the cans!

Anybody have any suggestions for a mint + _______ combo?

Mint/menthol + cherry Tyler! Nom nom nom ;-)

Apple & Mint - Complete win!

That, will have to get a try 4 sure! ;-)

PS! Bacon & Mint??

No I didn't think so......

I think you'd need a nice oregano & bacon to really get the experience. Or maybe bacon, pineapple and mushroom?

*this thread is heading to a bad place...... :) *

Fruit of the Forest + Vanilla = Pink Fizzers

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Banana and honey - interesting thing is you taste banana on the inhale and honey on the exhale

@Derick, is the banana and honey your own DIY mix with your own flavourings or did you buy the juice pre-made?

Sounds very interesting.

Back