Ziiplab Zpods

Resistance

Vaping Royalty
LV

Awards
Greetings and seasons greetings.
On this review I would firstly like to thank @Ziiplab for allowing me the opportunity to review their disposable pod system.
And secondly to the reader taking the time out to read it.

IMG_20191230_181855.jpg
Package received.
IMG_20191230_181940.jpg
Upon opening the package the smell of fresh pineapple and ripe bananas got to me before I could reach in and take it out.
That's the flavour I received. Banana-pineapple

The packaging contains all the info needed and the warnings you would expect .
They also claim a 500 puff count out of this small pod package.
(There is no way to count on the device and I am not going to try and count it manually)
But why would they claim if it has not been proven.???
It also came in a protective plastic case with silicone top and bottom covers.
A plus for keeping dust out.
IMG_20191230_182118.jpg
And for comparison the Twisp Cue and the Vladdin REIMG_20191230_183031.jpg yes the pic is upside down, or is it?
Side view.(vladdin can't lay on its side due to design)
IMG_20191230_183052.jpg
Still lighter and thinner.
15777254386617776871939047899760.jpg
This is the best comparison I have.its the same width and thickness of a Carpenters pencil. And the length about the same as the Cue minus a few mils.

Using the Zpod. Easy draw, puff activated.
1.4ml at 6% is a bit heavy, but the vape is smooth and I understand why. It's a great stealth vape with a reasonable amount of vapour. There is an activation light at the bottom as well as the airflow and slightly closing it off I got a tighter draw.
I got the same throat hit if not less as with 20mg NIC salt in the Renova zero.

It is also Nic salts not freebase NIC.
The flavour is not bad for the size. I get the full Banana-pinapple flavour on the inhale and exhale with the pineapple more prominent on the apex of the draw and Banana shining more on the exhale.

For getting smokers off smoking, this could work although some might have an issue with the NIC content.
I would say from using it while writing this review it as a good method to try and quit smoking.
For vapers this could make an excellent stealth vape as long as you don't chain vape. With normal vaping I stayed content.

The draw is fairly easy. More loose than the the Vladdin ,the CUE has the tightest draw.

I do however think this is a winner but would also like to see this device with options of less NIC content.the size and form factor is also great.
And with that said yes, I would buy it again and I would also recommend it.

Disclaimer.(this is my views and experiences of using this device. I have not been paid to say anything I did not want to say and your view and experiences might differ and you have the right to portray your experiences differently.)
Edit:
I also read that they offer different percentages in their pods. So the option to choose a lower NIC strength is available.

Thank you once again for reading and thanks once again @Ziiplab for supplying it for this review.

Attachments

• IMG_20191230_181958.jpg
    IMG_20191230_181958.jpg
    289.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Thanks for your insights and photos @Resistance
Adds value to those considering this product
I liked your comparison of the draw tightness versus the other pod devices

Thanks for your insights and photos @Resistance
Adds value to those considering this product
I liked your comparison of the draw tightness versus the other pod devices

For an MTL vaper the draw is the thing that makes or breaks their vape experience.
For a convert looking for that similar draw to a stinkie to help with the changeover the draw is not bad.its quite close to a stinkie but can slightly be altered by closing off the air from the bottom slightly or even just holding it with a closed grip.15777285974948199013181006001660.jpg For an MTL vaper the draw is quite a reasonable and exceptable as is.

1579354135493734234994680897378.jpg
I don't know how to check the juice level, but I had it with me today at work and I'm still puffing.
Juice consumption is epic.

It would seem that their main aim is to provide Juul compatible pods. I don't know what their prices are like but
I would presume that they would have to sell them cheaper than the Juul pods.

They even advertise this on their website :

"...Check out the ZPods, the easiest way to quit smoking cigarette! We offer 4 nicotine levels and 12 amazing flavors. Compatible with Juul*. Try it now!"

Nice review, my head would be spinning at 60mg, do they do a 2% TPD version?

Pods are available in 5% - 50mg,
4%- 40mg, 30%-3mg and 1.8% 18mg.
I'm not sure if it's available in all the pods like replaceable pods and disposable pods. I think there's only 5%,3%and1.8% in the disposable

I needed something stronger today and this came in handy. When I first got it I felt it was a little much,but today I needed that extra kick and being draw activated and light as a feather it worked great.

Great Review, Still busy testing mine as i only received it last week due to me being away from the delivery address so we postponed delivery.

Thank you @Resistance and @ARYANTO for such awesome reviews!

The disposable Zsticks only come in a 6% nicotine strength option. The aim is to eventually switch from the disposable option to our pre-filled pod system that gives you the option of dropping your nicotine strength.
Our cartridges come in strengths of 18mg, 30mg and 50mg.

Back