Billow V2 Stainless Steel RTA by Ehpro?

FYI. For those that feel that the AFC ring is a little loose and would like it tighter.

If you remove the afc you will see a small screw in the base that acts as the stopper for the afc ring. Screw it out a little and place the afc ring back (continue this until desired tightness is achieved).

In your opinion, does it beat standard coils in terms of flavour?

Absolutely bro - but it didn't happen immediately, I watched a couple of wicking methods before I got it just right. There are so many variables that can impact your flavour. I also make my own juice, so I don't skimp on flavour. But all of the above insured that I get the best out of my Billow.

Its my daily tank now - I prefer her over my Arctic and Aspire 2.

Seems Google is the better translater...used Bing, vape on Ninja!

Shows that one is never too old to learn something new.

People use Bing? Amazing. ;)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Shows that one is never too old to learn something new.

People use Bing? Amazing. ;)

Amazing is'nt it :p
Usually don't use it was just the quickest: select text, right click, "Translate with Bing" only option available on drop down menu, thelazyassIam:snooze:
Capture.JPG
Now enough of derailing this thread, lets get back at the Billow V2;)

I have had a billow v2 for almost 2 months now and I have a twisted 28g build in their reading 0.4ohm and man it is an awesome tank. The wicking is something to get used to but if you get the hang of it is easy. I have never had a dry hit the flavor is awesome and it produces allot of vapour. Also a very nice feature is how easy it is to fill. Really easy. The only con and it is not really a con but it could be for the more extreme builders is the deck size. A 2mm dia coil is a perfect size for the billow. Bigger than that its starts to get really tight.

But i am super happy and the build quality is great. Got mine from vapemaxx. Best price and the service i received was great!

I must admit I really wasn't too keen on this tank. I have a battalion of SubTanks in daily rotation along with a few other single coils tanks. I have a goblin v1.2 as my "kicker" but was looking for another dual coil tank. I have my eye on the Goblin Mini and Zephyrus. I was avoiding the Billow v2 because I was hearing too many stories of leaks and broken glass sections but the opportunity came along to grab one and I gave in, I'm glad I did, this thing is really good.

11857490_10207397419395209_1029408434_n.jpg

I have a 26g 2.5mm pair in there at 0.4ohms, flavour is great and vapour is dense. This is my 2nd tankful and still no sign of leaking, not even any condensation out of the airflow. Filling is also easy but I miss not being able to fill it like my SubTanks, I just pour right out of the bottle. I'm getting used to the way the tank section bulges out to 23mm but it still bugs me.

I too love the tank. Had some leaking issues only when I had not packed one juice channel properly. Otherwise I love my billow v2 and want another 1

I must admit I really wasn't too keen on this tank. I have a battalion of SubTanks in daily rotation along with a few other single coils tanks. I have a goblin v1.2 as my "kicker" but was looking for another dual coil tank. I have my eye on the Goblin Mini and Zephyrus. I was avoiding the Billow v2 because I was hearing too many stories of leaks and broken glass sections but the opportunity came along to grab one and I gave in, I'm glad I did, this thing is really good.

View attachment 33877

I have a 26g 2.5mm pair in there at 0.4ohms, flavour is great and vapour is dense. This is my 2nd tankful and still no sign of leaking, not even any condensation out of the airflow. Filling is also easy but I miss not being able to fill it like my SubTanks, I just pour right out of the bottle. I'm getting used to the way the tank section bulges out to 23mm but it still bugs me.

Best tank I have - I find myself comparing every RTA now with the Billow V2. The broken glass thing happens, but out of human error - not the Tanks fault.

Welcome to the Billow V2 Crew @BumbleBee

So after having a nice cruising period with the billow v2 this went and happened.

I started getting leaking again and decided to do a full strip down and clean. I do regularly clean the thing but this was a full on disassembly and inspection.

I noticed that the centre post was kinda loose and actually popped out while I was washing it.
Also noticed that the rubber/plastic seal that surrounds the post had started to MELT .

I run this thing conservatively at around 25-29w on an istick.

I re-assembled (now I have to really crank the 510 screw or the post moves) and put a fresh build on.
While heating the coils (26g kanthal 5 wraps 0.4) at 26w - that rubber in the centre actually CAUGHT FIRE.

This seems to be the fatal flaw of the billow, and I believe also the reason people are getting leaks, it's not the wicking, it's liquid running into the airflow chamber through the centrepost seal.

*sadface*

Sorry to hear that at @method1. Such a sad flaw in such a good tank. Thanks for letting us know u found the problem tho. Perhaps contact ehpro or the vendor to see if any assistance can be offered?

Sorry to hear that at @method1. Such a sad flaw in such a good tank. Thanks for letting us know u found the problem tho. Perhaps contact ehpro or the vendor to see if any assistance can be offered?

Thanks - I will write to EHPRO. Not sure the local vendor will be able to do anything, it's a couple months old now.

Thanks - I will write to EHPRO. Not sure the local vendor will be able to do anything, it's a couple months old now.
But maybe they will assist in getting a response from ehpro. I didnt expect them to fit the bill

So after having a nice cruising period with the billow v2 this went and happened.

I started getting leaking again and decided to do a full strip down and clean. I do regularly clean the thing but this was a full on disassembly and inspection.

I noticed that the centre post was kinda loose and actually popped out while I was washing it.
Also noticed that the rubber/plastic seal that surrounds the post had started to MELT .

I run this thing conservatively at around 25-29w on an istick.

I re-assembled (now I have to really crank the 510 screw or the post moves) and put a fresh build on.
While heating the coils (26g kanthal 5 wraps 0.4) at 26w - that rubber in the centre actually CAUGHT FIRE.

This seems to be the fatal flaw of the billow, and I believe also the reason people are getting leaks, it's not the wicking, it's liquid running into the airflow chamber through the centrepost seal.

*sadface*
That is probably the insulator. You could ask @JakesSA from VapeClub to look if it is not possible to replace it with a PEEK insulator, which can take very high heat.

Back