Celebrity Vapers

5cvT4nY.jpg

Clarkson's waiting for the DNA200 because he needs more POWWWAAAAHRRRR

Was watching Sense8, a series on NetFlix, puffing away on my Twisp. One of the characters was vaping and I realized that there was so much MORE out there. I see this as the pivotal moment where the cogs started turning, starting me on my journey.

sense8_01_zps8ne2y6xs.png

sense8_02_zpskl5kxfa3.png

It's great that the media is starting to catch on. Hopefully it won't be long before people are less ignorant about us.
This weekend, my sister and her hubby came over for a braai, and the first thing she said to me was "I read on the internet that E-cigs are worse for you than smoking".
Almost flipped my lid.

Proceeded to try and "Re-educate" her, but I could tell she wasn't buying it.
Although, she is the type of person who falls for phishing scams, so there's that -_-

Was watching Sense8, a series on NetFlix, puffing away on my Twisp. One of the characters was vaping and I realized that there was so much MORE out there. I see this as the pivotal moment where the cogs started turning, starting me on my journey.

sense8_01_zps8ne2y6xs.png

sense8_02_zpskl5kxfa3.png

It's great that the media is starting to catch on. Hopefully it won't be long before people are less ignorant about us.
This weekend, my sister and her hubby came over for a braai, and the first thing she said to me was "I read on the internet that E-cigs are worse for you than smoking".
Almost flipped my lid.

Proceeded to try and "Re-educate" her, but I could tell she wasn't buying it.
Although, she is the type of person who falls for phishing scams, so there's that -_-

Saw this movie - although it is a nice e-cig, she says that it contains hash in the one scene :)

Saw this movie - although it is a nice e-cig, she says that it contains hash in the one scene

Yeah, true. Guess that's bad publicity.
Hopefully things like that will help people see that there are functional, viable alternatives to smoking and cigalikes though, as it did me.

Can't imagine how gunky coils will get from hash ejuice :|

Meet him when i was in london and got tattooed for like a year . Meet a lot of people in my work .

Back