NB ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet Saturday 5 September

Not much longer to go guys!

Don't forget to get any orders in with Vape Cartel at www.vapecartel.co.za and with Vape Club at www.vapeclub.co.za to ensure you get the items you want on the day, as they won't be carrying their full range on the day.

Also... Stay tuned for an announcement regarding random draw prizes on the day! :D

Oh and in case you wanted to know how much time there is left until the meet

View attachment 34823

It's only @BumbleBee that required the count down, the rest can count :p.

I usually do ok, lately it's easier just to get someone else to do it :--P

:D

You should be a good business man - years ago when I started, someone said to me; "remember human brains are the cheapest commodity one can buy".

You should be a good business man - years ago when I started, someone said to me; "remember human brains are the cheapest commodity one can buy".
Unfortunately I'm a hands on kinda person, so a businessman I'm not. Someone once told me; "if you want something done properly, do it yourself". I should have listened to your guy :rolleyes:

Announcement: Name Tags

The Ecigs SA Staff will have a table set up at the entrance of the venue on the day.
When you arrive, please come and collect your name tag.
Your name tag will let people know who you are and also make you eligible to win some prizes :D

Thanks @Yiannaki

Just following on from what you said - other than becoming eligible to win prizes - the name tags make the whole event a lot more fun.

Just to be clear, we are talking about your forum handle or forum name. So mine would say "Silver"

Meeting the people behind the forum names that one has interacted with and getting to know who they are on the day is a major part of the vape meet.

Vape Meet Random Draw Prizes!
We have 5 prizes up for grabs on the day, which we'll be giving away to five lucky people! Stand a chance to win one of the following:

1. R750 voucher from @Mike to spend at Mike's Mega Mixes!
2. R600 Vape Cartel voucher thanks to @KieranD!
3. R500 voucher to spend at Vape Club with @JakesSA and @VapeGrrl
4. R450 Vapeking voucher compliments of @Gizmo and @Stroodlepuff
5. R350 voucher from @Mike to blow at Mike's Mega Mixes

How do you win?

- You have to be present on the day of the Vape Meet (05 September 2015) when we draw names.
- You need to make sure you have your name tag on so we can identify you if we draw your name.
- The draw will take place at 15:30 - after we have announced the winners of the DIY Comp

Good luck!!

which news cafe is this

24 Central Centre, Cnr Gwen Lane & Fredman Drive
or
Cnr Rivonia Boulevard & 9th Ave, Rivonia Square
Sandton

Sheesh, cant even blame old age for that retarded moment. Thanx

which news cafe is this

24 Central Centre, Cnr Gwen Lane & Fredman Drive
or
Cnr Rivonia Boulevard & 9th Ave, Rivonia Square
Sandton

Thanks @BumbleBee for clarifying and thanks @BuzzGlo for asking.

This is the NewsCafe in Sandton on Fredman drive.
The one in the centre that has the Baron and those restaurants including Allora and Koi - and the Vida coffee place.
It is next to the JSE building.

RSVP'D!!!
1ST vape meet and getting more exited by the day.
looks like it is going to be a cold wet day...

Last edited:
RSVP'D!!!
1ST vape meet and getting more exited by the day.
looks like it is going to be a cold wet day...

Great stuff @JacoV - I am sure you will have a good time
As for the potential rain - thanks for the headsup. Shouldn't be too much of an issue.
We vapers tend to get excited about our vaping come rain or sunshine.

Great stuff @JacoV - I am sure you will have a good time
As for the potential rain - thanks for the headsup. Shouldn't be too much of an issue.
We vapers tend to get excited about our vaping come rain or sunshine.
Most of us intentionally try to make it rain :D

We could seriously use some up here though, haven't seen rain in months :(

2 more sleeps!! :D

for those who want an exact figure at the time of this posting ...

Untitled.jpg

Envy you all with myself being here in Cape Town. Enjoy it though. A buddy of mine will be there. He is a new vaper (like myself) and I told him to join the forum and check out the meet.

Have fun!

Thanks @Yiannaki

Just following on from what you said - other than becoming eligible to win prizes - the name tags make the whole event a lot more fun.

Just to be clear, we are talking about your forum handle or forum name. So mine would say "Silver"

Meeting the people behind the forum names that one has interacted with and getting to know who they are on the day is a major part of the vape meet.
I like this idea and as it turns out i make the vape meet after all

Back