NB ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet Saturday 5 September

Driving, wanna dice? What time do you leave?

Dice? Going to the airport here at 6 tomorrow morning, plane takes off at 08:20... bloody 2hr nonsense :p our airport only has like 6 gates... it's not like anyones going to get lost or anything :p

Dice? Going to the airport here at 6 tomorrow morning, plane takes off at 08:20... bloody 2hr nonsense :p our airport only has like 6 gates... it's not like anyones going to get lost or anything :p
Dice = Race, thought I'd try a top gear style challenge but I have to deal with speed limits and taxi riots, also I don't have bbc funding to pay the fines. Maybe next time ;)

Dice = Race, thought I'd try a top gear style challenge but I have to deal with speed limits and taxi riots, also I don't have bbc funding to pay the fines. Maybe next time ;)

Actually could be close. 412.7km for you, and 1123.7km for me + a 2hr wait. :p

Actually could be close. 412.7km for you, and 1123.7km for me + a 2hr wait. :p
I'm leaving here at around 9, I have no idea where I'm going so will probably get lost. As much as I'd like to think I'm Clarkson I have to face the fact that I'm Captain Slow :-D

I'm leaving here at around 9, I have no idea where I'm going so will probably get lost. As much as I'd like to think I'm Clarkson I have to face the fact that I'm Captain Slow :-D

Its cool I'm expecting to lose myself too.

Envy you all with myself being here in Cape Town. Enjoy it though. A buddy of mine will be there. He is a new vaper (like myself) and I told him to join the forum and check out the meet.

Have fun!
Pitty you cannot make it!

But I'm sure your buddy will give you a break down on how it all went down :D

Stay tuned for more Ecigssa meets in the Cape! :rock:
I like this idea and as it turns out i make the vape meet after all
Fantastic news!

Will be great to meet you. :D don't forget to grab a name tag so we can find you
Welcome @Ashish_na2 !! i am also quite new and looking forward !! hope you have a great time on the forum !! guys are really nice hear !
Awesome stuff!

Vape meets are especially useful for newcomers :D you can meet the awesome people behind the keyboards, see a whole new world of gear, sample said gear and you can buy some goodies from the vendors on the day :rock:

Well... just got to the airport... and flights been delayed till 1125

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Well... just got to the airport... and flights been delayed till 1125

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
and I'm greeted by this:
image.jpg

The alternative roads are not exactly my ideal driving experience :rolleyes:

Drive safe guys, fly safe guys. Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

112 RSVP's

This is going to be an EPIC vape meet!

Dont forget to take pics of everything for us that cant be there.

Hi all

I have just had another meeting now at the venue and I am happy to report :

It's all systems go for tomorrow's meet !

We are prepared and they are prepared

We are going to have a great time. See you there at 12...

image.jpg

I hope it's okay I won't be able to make it for the meet because I have to work but my bro will becoming and his not part of the forum so I rsvp for him

Back