NB ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet Saturday 5 September

Very cool! Hope theres enough space for all of us :)

Hi all

We are pleased to announce that vendors in attendance at the ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet that will be selling on the day will be:
VAPE CLUB (www.vapeclub.co.za) and
VAPE CARTEL (www.vapecartel.co.za)

In addition, these vendors have been very kind to donate gift vouchers which we are going to use as prizes on the day:
  • Vape Club has put forward a R1,000 voucher and a R500 voucher (thank you @JakesSA and @VapeGrrl )
  • Vape Cartel has put forward two R600 vouchers (thanks @KieranD)
  • And Vape King has put forward a R750 voucher and a R400 voucher (thank you @Gizmo and @Stroodlepuff)
Furthermore, VAPE CARTEL will be running a special of 10% discount across the board for items ordered beforehand that are collected on the day at the VapeMeet. Just use code "ECIGSSAMEET" and select the "Collect a Vape Meet" option. Thank you @KieranD - that is very kind of you!

VAPE CLUB will be doing a few special "Vape Club things" on the day of the meet so you will have to be there to find out. Thanks @JakesSA and @VapeGrrl. I don't know what these are so I myself am keen to find out. But knowing Vape Club, they always have a way of making us vapers happy.

Just some advice to those attending
Please note that the vendors will not necessarily have all their products at the meet. Space is limited. We suggest you order beforehand and collect at the meet. Alternatively, contact the vendor should you want them to bring you something specific to check out. A bit of planning beforehand is worth it.

Some background
For those of you who are wondering, we wanted to keep this meet fairly small (vendor-wise) seeing that it is our first one for a long time. It's also a new venue and a new organising team :eek:. We have good intentions of growing it over time. We promise that the other vendors will have a chance to participate in future as it grows. We approached the JHB-based vendors that have supported the meets for a long time to get this one going and restart the momentum. No hard feelings whatsoever to the newer vendors. Everyone is more than welcome to attend in their personal capacities.

Last edited:
We going to break 80 peeps that for sure.. What an accomplishment after months and months of no vape meet. Well done to @Yiannaki and @Silver for arranging this!

We going to break 80 peeps that for sure.. What an accomplishment after months and months of no vape meet. Well done to @Yiannaki and @Silver for arranging this!

Thanks @Gizmo
And @Paulie for his support and ideas and being the official DIY mixer!!
And @Alex for his support and helping with overall planning
And @devdev for his help with finding venues and supporting us

We actually wanted to have something small - lol

Thanks @Gizmo
And @Paulie for his support and ideas and being the official DIY mixer!!
And @Alex for his support and helping with overall planning
And @devdev for his help with finding venues and supporting us

We actually wanted to have something small - lol

Thanks Silver! We had a great time and had fun working on this! Its amazing what can be done with the right people involved :p

Last edited:
Will be great to meet fellow vapers there :) Looking forward to this!

Hey @Yiannaki where the heck are the countdown updates man? My math skills suck, I can feel the excitement building and I don't know why :confused:

think I'm getting a cold :( This weeks going to be heavily medicated :p

think I'm getting a cold :( This weeks going to be heavily medicated :p
Oh man that sucks! Drink lots of honey (not the radurised crap) and cinnamon tea bud. I'm in the middle of a flu now, the worst should be over by the weekend.

Lol high PG will kill me atm

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Not much longer to go guys!

Don't forget to get any orders in with Vape Cartel at www.vapecartel.co.za and with Vape Club at www.vapeclub.co.za to ensure you get the items you want on the day, as they won't be carrying their full range on the day.

Also... Stay tuned for an announcement regarding random draw prizes on the day! :D

Oh and in case you wanted to know how much time there is left until the meet

timer2.png

Back