Evic

@Silver pm me if you interested in playing with eVic 2 (before you buy a new one, first play with one), I'm finished playing with mine.

Many thanks for the offer @johanct, but i will pass on that. Perhaps there is someone else who would get more out of the experience of a higher power mod. Maybe this could become the first unit in an ECIGSSA pass it around fleet. Otherwise, if you dont want it, maybe you can give it to someone who deserves and needs it?

Many thanks for the offer @johanct, but i will pass on that. Perhaps there is someone else who would get more out of the experience of a higher power mod. Maybe this could become the first unit in an ECIGSSA pass it around fleet. Otherwise, if you dont want it, maybe you can give it to someone who deserves and needs it?

Thanks @Silver, good suggestion "pass it around" similar to the "juice box" - who wants to manage that?, I'l put the eVic 2 in the box.

@johanct where did you get an eVic 2 from? Only heard about them, if I had known I wouldve gone for the 2.0!'

If possible could you post a pic for us to see it?

@johanct where did you get an eVic 2 from? Only heard about them, if I had known I wouldve gone for the 2.0!'

If possible could you post a pic for us to see it?

I bought 2'nd hand from someone in Cape - will lookup pics and post thread here.

Just did a bit of internet searching, mighty be that the hardware is still the eVic 1 but it might have the 2.0 software.

I am by no means questioning the authenticity of your eVic @johanct and would love for it to be true if only to hear some added opinions and maybe locate myself one!

I only ask this because I cannot find anything about it (including on Joyetech's site) except for a supposed pre-review that was done on reddit. Ive posted the link below for reference for those of you that are intertesed:

http://www.wackedoutecig.ca/threads/3919-eVic-II

Just did a bit of internet searching, mighty be that the hardware is still the eVic 1 but it might have the 2.0 software.

I am by no means questioning the authenticity of your eVic @johanct and would love for it to be true if only to hear some added opinions and maybe locate myself one!

I only ask this because I cannot find anything about it (including on Joyetech's site) except for a supposed pre-review that was done on reddit. Ive posted the link below for reference for those of you that are intertesed:

http://www.wackedoutecig.ca/threads/3919-eVic-II

You are 100% correct, the version 2 refers to the software, which I downloaded to the device, huge difference between ver.1 & ver.2 software

Great! I am gonna start searching start away to find that firmware update! Thanks for the feedback @johanct!

Thanks @johanct pm on the way

@Mklops I keep on getting: "A message that you sent could not be delivered to xxxxxxxx" and can not attach files to pm so here they are (HEX.ZIP = updated sw & ResetCode.zip = if something goes wrong):

Attachments

• HEX.ZIP
    77.1 KB · Views: 1
  • ResetCode.zip
    38.6 KB · Views: 1
Thanks @johanct this will go down very well!

Sometimes our survers can be very stubborn but I appreciate your effort which is above and beyond

Mucho grassyass:D

I actually love my evic. And everything that can do. I would actually like to know if exist something similar from different company

Jannty has somthing similar no screen bt pc interface

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Back