Geek Vape Avocado

Nightwalker

Staying off cigs
LV

Awards
I posted this as a reply to the tsunami but this girl needs her own love page.

I owned two Griffin-rta's.
I'm in love with the style and pure sexy power of this beast .
I would argue that the Griffin almost killed dripping in the flavor department and build deck size.
I took the plunge and traded my Griffin that I was using. (My other is still sealed in her box), for geekvape avocado rdta.
By all the vape Gods, this is just as much a work of art as Leo da Vinci's art.
When wicked properly, which I did from the start, I have had no leaks and no dry hits, running dual coils, dripping has been reborn.
So if this is what this company is producing, the next will also be a righteous work of art that will take its place in vape hala with the rest of these titans.
I see us looking back saying, wow.

@Ediskrad
Thanks for liking my post.
giphy.gif
You are the best

I'm enjoying my Avo as well, only issue I've picked so far is that one must make sure the deck section is screwed tight to shaft, otherwise you'll pick up freaky behaiour like ohm fluctuations and no atty/ Atty short messages on my VW device ( Needless to say I would not recommend the avo for mech mods). I prefer to use mine in single coil mode, because it's easier to refill by removing the chamber reducer on the other side.

I'm enjoying my Avo as well, only issue I've picked so far is that one must make sure the deck section is screwed tight to shaft, otherwise you'll pick up freaky behaiour like ohm fluctuations and no atty/ Atty short messages on my VW device ( Needless to say I would not recommend the avo for mech mods). I prefer to use mine in single coil mode, because it's easier to refill by removing the chamber reducer on the other side.
Havnt had fluctuations yet. Ran in dual coil. Now trying in single coil. This dripper does not disappoint at all.
They know their stuff. More ppl should get this. The joy of dripping without consent dripping

I only mentioned this, for those that do get wierdness. Once it properly screwed, this thing is rock solid.
When I was still deciding to get it or not, I did the tedious thing I always do and watch every review and how to video available, different reviewers, same things repeated repeatedly, but as normal, some had little tricks that I now use.
As you mentioned, I think it was the vapor trails that had that issue too

Got one coming from FT(ordered before any vendors had stock) and can't wait for it. Currently have the Haze and can only imagine this being better, especially with the velocity style deck.

Let's see some builds...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love this tank but dual coils are a mission when u want to refill this tank. Any suggestions on how u guys refill this tank with daul coils will be more than welcome

Love this tank but dual coils are a mission when u want to refill this tank. Any suggestions on how u guys refill this tank with daul coils will be more than welcome
Its all in the wicking, watch how the guy from easy vape avocado review on YouTube does it.
Then all I use is a thin pointed dripper into the wick holes along side the wicks.
Ive got a single coil in atm but putting back dual tomow

Air Force RDA at 350 bucks is treating me pretty well. Took a whole 8 builds with 3 wicks each to gey it jacked but... Ready for some serious RDA action now. Git er done!!

Picked up the avo over the weekend as well and I have to say OMG the flavour from this thing is amaze balls...can't put it down..
Running dual coil 8 wrap kanthal 2.5m I'd. ...but wanna swap it out for perhaps a single coil parallel wrap but will see how tht goes

Also picked up an Avo at the meet... will build it in a day or so... looking forward to playing! :rock:

Picked up the avo over the weekend as well and I have to say OMG the flavour from this thing is amaze balls...can't put it down..
Running dual coil 8 wrap kanthal 2.5m I'd. ...but wanna swap it out for perhaps a single coil parallel wrap but will see how tht goes
I did try single coil. Still top notch. But I'm a dual guy

Yes I know I should have googled the best build for the Avo but I was anxious to give it a whirl so I put in a fused clapton single coil gave it a cotton wick and fired it at 50 and 40 watts with Vapour Mountain XXX because I know the juice intimately. Clouds for days! But the flavour is not good at all and the Target Tank with ceramic coils is about a million times better flavour! There is almost a slight burnt cotton taste?

This is a bit of a fail... now to go google and search the forum... :confused:
Avo 001.JPG Avo 002.JPG Avo 004.JPG

Yes I know I should have googled the best build for the Avo but I was anxious to give it a whirl so I put in a fused clapton single coil gave it a cotton wick and fired it at 50 and 40 watts with Vapour Mountain XXX because I know the juice intimately. Clouds for days! But the flavour is not good at all and the Target Tank with ceramic coils is about a million times better flavour! There is almost a slight burnt cotton taste?

This is a bit of a fail... now to go google and search the forum... :confused:
View attachment 47565 View attachment 47566 View attachment 47567
Very strange bud. I'm getting massive flavors. But I'm using twisted wire

I have been considering the avo tank for a while now, it looks really awesome. I decided before I buy it I would like to experience what sort of a Vape I would get from it. So I took the derringer atty and drilled 4 wick holes in it, machined an extender for the positive pin, and used the goblin mini glass and o rings. The flavour I'm getting from it is amazing! Definitely gonna get the avo!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    258.2 KB · Views: 51
Back