Hi Every One. Unhappy Noob Here.

Hi @Ernst ,

Just a quick question on the gurgling : Does it still gurgle if you suck on the mini without firing the battery, or does it only gurgle while you are firing the battery ?
If it's only while firing it, are you still using the Twisp juices ? Twisp juices generally have a high PG content and I had that with mine when trying to finish my Twisp juices. Needless to say, I gave them all to someone that's still happy with his Twisp.

The fact is, there are much better flavours out there at less than half the price of the Twisp juices, even imported premium juices that's just a tad more expensive than the Twisp range and they taste far better.

I have never had any gurgling on my Nautilus Mini using any of the 50/50 mixes from some of the vendors on here, and it's my main ADV workhorse. I've used 6, 12 & 18 mg juices on all airflow settings with no issues.

The manual also states not to soak or wash the BVCs, but we all do. I'm still on the original 2 coils after about a month of using it, with one that's been lying in storage most of the time. I'm definitely a huge fan and would not hesitate to recommend the Mini to anyone else.

Note - I'm not knocking Twisp, as their batteries, atomizers & juices generally work together like a charm. A lot of vapers come from that side of the fence & then see other 'better looking' toys & move on.

I just hope you get this sorted as I think most people are / or should be as happy as pigs in sh.. using the mini.

@Kuhlkatz ,I have been using the twisp juice. I got some juice from Vape king, I tried it out and still had issues, although it was a bit mixed with the twisp juice. My tank is almost empty so I will start fresh with a new coil and juice and see how that goes.

thanks for the tips :)

Hi

I have been vaping for three weeks now, started with the twisp. My experience with the twisp has been ok. Doing some google research turns out there are better products out there so I decided to take it to the next level, I went to Vapeking and bought myself a Nautilus mini and a vision spinner 2 battery.

The First day of using it was great but the battery died very quickly. I checked the manual and charged it for four hours as recommended. Using it after the charge the battery only lasted about three hours, my twisp batteries last almost the entire day. Did I get a broken battery? I did some googling and it seem there are a few problems with those batteries.

Now for the Nautilus Mini. After a few hours of using it, it started to gurgle and some juice was coming through the drip tip, I tried all the different airflow settings and that did not change much. The only thing that seemed to work (less gurgling) was lowering the wattage on the battery. Doing some googling seemed to reveal that this seems to happen to a lot of the Nautilus Mini's, I did put the spare coil in and it worked great for about an hour and now it feels like I am just sucking juice into my mouth, my airflow is on the biggest as that seems to work a little but the problem is still there. The first coil I soaked last night in vodka (again googling) and I am currently waiting for it to dry.

From google it seems to me that the Nautilus Mini is kind of a hit or miss type of product. I thought getting something better than the Twisp was going to awesome but so far it has just made me feel underwhelmed. I am now using my Twisp again, three weeks, haven't changed the coils or anything, Just have to move it around a bit now and then to make sure the wick is soaked and everything is fine.

So what should I do? I want to back to Vapeking and see if they could help me with my problems. I also want to know if there are any better product out there? Something that just works and is reliable?

I started vaping to stop smoking, I have been three weeks smoke free. I really don't want vaping to be inconvenient, I just want to pick up my device, smoke, relax, have a beer....not fiddle with things and spend hours googling.

Thanks guys, any help or advice will be appreciated.

Hi ernest, i would say go for the itaste mvp2.0 and get urself and aerotank mega, the coils are also rebuildable, and even if you do not want to rebuild the coils, you can get them cheap, im very happy and this is the device that got me off cigarettes

Hi everyone, just a quick update, I got some new coils from vapeking, they are the 1.6ohm ones and everything is working great with the nautilus mini! It is working both with the twisp juice and vapeking juice. The only time it will gurgle is when the juice is almost finished.

No more spitting either. So it looks like I was just unlucky with some crappy coils.

Thanks again for all the help guys :D

Hi everyone, just a quick update, I got some new coils from vapeking, they are the 1.6ohm ones and everything is working great with the nautilus mini! It is working both with the twisp juice and vapeking juice. The only time it will gurgle is when the juice is almost finished.

No more spitting either. So it looks like I was just unlucky with some crappy coils.

Thanks again for all the help guys :D
now don't throw away those coils. use them to try and build your own...
great you having a good vape day...

Back