iJust 2 advice

I always thought the voltage to be around 4.2 volts. (4.2^2)/0.3 and /0.5 gives me around 58w and 35w respectively when fully charged but i suppose it drops to around 50w and 30w over time with the voltage drop

I always thought the voltage to be around 4.2 volts. (4.2^2)/0.3 and /0.5 gives me around 58w and 35w respectively when fully charged but i suppose it drops to around 50w and 30w over time with the voltage drop
Hi @Schnappie
If your getting volts of 4.2 then I would suspect your 58 and 35 watts is correct. What I mentioned is what eleaf claims it regulates at.

It sounds as if the coil is gone. Replace it and let us know. Sadly with mine, sometime a coil lasts a week, then another lasts a day

Thank you @Nightwalker it seemed to just be the airflow ring but all this advice helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howzit Nicolas. Glad to read you fixed ur problem. Was nice to meet you earlier:)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

@Greyz, did you guys go to the Sir Vape meet?
If so, where are the pics????
Major FOMO here

Unfortunately I didn't take any I got there pretty late

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Greyz, did you guys go to the Sir Vape meet?
If so, where are the pics????
Major FOMO here
I only got there after 1pm sadly. Worked night shift Friday and just couldn't get my backside out of bed this morning.
But hopefully some other forumites have some to show.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thanx bud. I seriously do all that. It the coils. Big pulls wear it out fast too. One second seems apt for the drag
@Nightwalker
Hey mate ok if coil priming is good then I would suggest looking at your liquids. I personally find that sometimes if I use higher Vg because of the thickness in the liquid it can fry my coils out quicker. But I'm not sure I haven't had many problems with the ijust. Sorry if I'm not helping much

@Nightwalker
Hey mate ok if coil priming is good then I would suggest looking at your liquids. I personally find that sometimes if I use higher Vg because of the thickness in the liquid it can fry my coils out quicker. But I'm not sure I haven't had many problems with the ijust. Sorry if I'm not helping much
Then its my juice. It has to be 80vg and up. Have a pg intolerance

So it can't be burning from that juice cause I know sometimes menthol flavors at lower ohm can cause a burning sensation.

If you can find out what coil they had on the device . the only thing it can be is the coil .
As previous.
Grab yourself a 0.5 ohm and you should be sweet.
I too found the 0.3 very strong so I bought 0.5. Then I missed my 0.3 :)

This happened to me. I got it with the 0.3 coil and it destroyed me the first day or so. Had to close the airflow almost all the way just to use it. Went out and got me some .5 coils after a week and they're great. I got another box of .3's though. I love the .3's more. At full battery they still hit like a drunk horse though wow but after 20mins they are just great onwards.

Back