Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome @Suren , and well done on quitting the cigs, it is a big achievement!

What kit are you using? Found any good juices yet?

@Stosta , i have the Smok Alien which i purchased about a week ago. Enjoying that mod. Got a cloud beast kit as a xmas prezzy so that is very interesting. I am in love with the Paulies chocolate cake and i think it is Hardwicks, debbie does doughnuts.

@Stosta , i have the Smok Alien which i purchased about a week ago. Enjoying that mod. Got a cloud beast kit as a xmas prezzy so that is very interesting. I am in love with the Paulies chocolate cake and i think it is Hardwicks, debbie does doughnuts.
The Alien is a great piece of kit, and coupled with the Cloud Beast I'm sure you're making some crazy clouds!

The Paulies one, is it the Coffee Cake? Mr Hardwick's DDD is one of my favourite juices of all time. I think when I first started vaping it was the very first juice I tasted that simply blew my mind. I still always have a bottle in my stash, but it only gets brought out for special occasions. @method1 definitely hit a winner with it!

The Alien is a great piece of kit, and coupled with the Cloud Beast I'm sure you're making some crazy clouds!

The Paulies one, is it the Coffee Cake? Mr Hardwick's DDD is one of my favourite juices of all time. I think when I first started vaping it was the very first juice I tasted that simply blew my mind. I still always have a bottle in my stash, but it only gets brought out for special occasions. @method1 definitely hit a winner with it!

@Stosta, that's what i meant lol...Coffee Cake. i buy the 100ml so i know i always have a stash. Just incase i dont like what i am vaping, i will always go back to that.

Did you find any good juices recently ?

@Stosta, that's what i meant lol...Coffee Cake. i buy the 100ml so i know i always have a stash. Just incase i dont like what i am vaping, i will always go back to that.

Did you find any good juices recently ?
Wow, there are so many! I do prefer my fruit flavours, but here are some other ones I keep a stock of...

My absolute favourite is XXX by Vapour Mountain, it is just incredible! You should also try Leviathan by Emissary Elixirs, it may sound strange, but it is a great juice! I also love Screamin' Pear and Apple Cake from @Sickboy77 , Crusty Custard from @ComplexChaos , and then also take your pick from alldayvapes.co.za , there are some really nice juices there at amazing prices.

Wow, there are so many! I do prefer my fruit flavours, but here are some other ones I keep a stock of...

My absolute favourite is XXX by Vapour Mountain, it is just incredible! You should also try Leviathan by Emissary Elixirs, it may sound strange, but it is a great juice! I also love Screamin' Pear and Apple Cake from @Sickboy77 , Crusty Custard from @ComplexChaos , and then also take your pick from alldayvapes.co.za , there are some really nice juices there at amazing prices.

that's awesome, will definitely try some.

Hi

Great site and enjoy all the topics and discussions, im from Cape town and new to vaping and enjoying every moment. will definitely be upgrading my mod soon. :D

Hey guys.. I hope everyone is doing great and enjoying their holidays where ever you are..Sadly for me I broke my tank. I have the Kangertech top box mini, what do you suggest is the best replacement for me ? Thanks.. have a great new year everyone?

Hey guys.. I hope everyone is doing great and enjoying their holidays where ever you are..Sadly for me I broke my tank. I have the Kangertech top box mini, what do you suggest is the best replacement for me ? Thanks.. have a great new year everyone?

Welcome to the forum @MOE

I like the words in your avatar pic! So true!

Sorry to hear about the broken tank. There are so many new awesome tanks these days you will have to just do a bit of research. I don't think there is a perfect answer because it depends on what you looking for and what device you will be running it on. Give us more info on that front and you will probably get better advice.

If you broke the glass only, maybe you can try find a replacement glass for it...

I love my SubTank Mini though (predecessor to your toptank mini) - for restricted lung hits. It is so easy to coil and wick and has served me extremely well reliability wise.

I agree with @Silver here @MOE , if you're looking for a similar vape to the one you got from a Toptank then you will battle to find anything that can do the job as well, and therefore you should get another.

However, if you are wanting something more out of it (maybe more clouds, or flavour, or easier rebuilding), then there are a huge amount of options open to you!

Howzit Guys and Girls...

My name is Rugan. I started vaping on a Twisp device on 28 February 2014 after about 14 years on cigarettes. Moved up to the proper mod type devices towards the middle of 2016 after getting fed up with the issues I was experiencing. A friend showed me the true range of e liquid flavors and devices. Don't get my wrong, I still love my Twisp devices, it helped me stop smoking cigarettes. I have fixed and still have my device. Vaping has made me healthier, less smelly and just gives me a much more enjoyable experience. I have converted my brother and lots of family and friends. Its also a cool feeling belonging to such a cool community or people. Almost everyone is speak to is willing to help and teach.

Current Devices:

Main -
Twisp Vega Battery (Cuboid Mini) with a Freemax Starre Pure Tank
Eleaf iJust S

Back Up -
Joyetech eGo AIO Box

Back Up - Back Up
Twisp Edge

Favorite Juices at the moment:
Vape Mountain - XXX
Voodoo Vapor - Dark Forrest
Pompous Pom - Crown Royale

Last edited:
Howzit Guys and Girls...

My name is Rugan. I started vaping on a Twisp device on 28 February 2014 after about 14 years on cigarettes. Moved up to the proper mod type devices towards the middle of 2016 after getting fed up with the issues I was having and a friend showing me the true range of e liquid flavors and devices. Don't get my wrong, I still love my Twisp devices, it helped me stop smoking cigarettes. I have fixed and still have my device. Vaping has made me healthier, less smelly and just gives me a much more enjoyable experience. I have converted my brother and lots of family and friends. Its also a cool feeling belonging to such a cool community or people. Almost everyone is speak to is willing to help and teach.

Current Devices:

Main -
Twisp Vega Battery (Cuboid Mini) with a Freemax Starre Pure Tank
Eleaf iJust S

Back Up -
Joyetech eGo AIO Box

Back Up - Back Up
Twisp Edge
Welcome Rugan!

Glad to have you join us! I have been very tempted by the IJust lately, but need some convincing. Perhaps you could "twist my rubber arm"? :-D

Welcome Rugan!

Glad to have you join us! I have been very tempted by the IJust lately, but need some convincing. Perhaps you could "twist my rubber arm"? :-D

Thanx @Stosta

Just taste it and you will see. I'll tell you what does it for me on that device

- The flavor on the 0.3 coil is amazing. I vape XXX by Vape Mountain on it and man...
- The battery life is great at least a 1.6 days
- The tank capacity is decent
Most of all...the clouds man...the clouds from that device...outstanding...

Welcome to the forum @MOE

I like the words in your avatar pic! So true!

Sorry to hear about the broken tank. There are so many new awesome tanks these days you will have to just do a bit of research. I don't think there is a perfect answer because it depends on what you looking for and what device you will be running it on. Give us more info on that front and you will probably get better advice.

If you broke the glass only, maybe you can try find a replacement glass for it...

I love my SubTank Mini though (predecessor to your toptank mini) - for restricted lung hits. It is so easy to coil and wick and has served me extremely well reliability wise.
Yeah that profile pic hasn't been changed in like forever. I will be using it on the same device topbox mini, but I don't know what would be the ideal tank to go for ? I do not know where I'll be able to get another glass coz it is the glass that's broken.. I wonder if the guy in lenasia has a glass, or Vape cartel in Greenside? @shaunnadan I any suggestions bro? I know you like your theories, what do you suggest?

Honestly I never thought breaking anything on my Vape would be so heartsore, now I know how much I love gaping! I'm still using it though with a cracked glass even though it leaks slightly, I can't seem to just give it up

I have the Melo III tank but no coils and certainly I'm not spending on buying coils I tried using the glass from it but it's slightly bigger than mine so darn! I'm literally irritated with my self

Hi I'm Duncan and ive quit smoking in April 2016, I quit outright and have not had a cig since then with the help of a starter Vape-O kit from Spar. Im now using a few mods and assorted tanks. thanks for this great site @ecigssa.co.za it has helped a lot.

Hi I'm Duncan and ive quit smoking in April 2016, I quit outright and have not had a cig since then with the help of a starter Vape-O kit from Spar. Im now using a few mods and assorted tanks. thanks for this great site @ecigssa.co.za it has helped a lot.

Welcome to the forum @duncan_ji
Big congrats on quitting the stinkies! Great achievement
Happy new year and wishing you all the best for your vaping journey in 2017!

Welcome Duncan!!

Thankyou guys you are doing a great job here making people aware of the fact that there are alternate ways to quit smoking that in fact work.
The medical significance of vaping should be grasped and promoted by every goverment organisation dealing with health but sadly its not.
One even finds uninformed agression from so called medical professionals who have not bothered to give vaping their time of day to even look into it, yet quick to make a buck on the nasty side effects of smoking.
Your ongoing promoting of this site is indeed a blessing.
Thankyou and God bless you all.

Hi all, I am a "new vaper" with no knowledge about all the different makes, models and anything else to do with vaping.
I have been rolling my own cigarettes since I was 14 years old, Got hooked at school trying to act grown up, (still haven't grown up yet).
after 37 years of smoking I was persuaded to try to give up two weeks ago. went to three different shops locally and ended up with an
Atlantic Nautilus due to ease of use. I thought it was going to be a battle to stop but have not touched any tobbacco since the day after I
tried vaping.

Back