Introduce Yourselves:

Hi all, I am a "new vaper" with no knowledge about all the different makes, models and anything else to do with vaping.
I have been rolling my own cigarettes since I was 14 years old, Got hooked at school trying to act grown up, (still haven't grown up yet).
after 37 years of smoking I was persuaded to try to give up two weeks ago. went to three different shops locally and ended up with an
Atlantic Nautilus due to ease of use. I thought it was going to be a battle to stop but have not touched any tobbacco since the day after I
tried vaping.
Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit - a huge achievement. You have now done the hard yards. Your taste buds should be totally confused around this stage. Do not hesitate to shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.

Hi all, I am a "new vaper" with no knowledge about all the different makes, models and anything else to do with vaping.
I have been rolling my own cigarettes since I was 14 years old, Got hooked at school trying to act grown up, (still haven't grown up yet).
after 37 years of smoking I was persuaded to try to give up two weeks ago. went to three different shops locally and ended up with an
Atlantic Nautilus due to ease of use. I thought it was going to be a battle to stop but have not touched any tobbacco since the day after I
tried vaping.

Welcome to the forum @supermoto
Congrats on the vaping and stopping the stinkies. Great stuff
Wishing you all the best for your vaping journey from here on.

Well done @supermoto !!!!:campeon:I also smoked heavily for 35 years, and couldn't believe how easy it was to give up once I started vaping. Haven't touched a stinky for two and a half years.

Keep it up you won't regret it.

Greetings, members! :)

I've been lurking around these forums for longer than I care to remember or recall, so I figured it was time to set up an account and, potentially, contribute. I was a pack-a-day smoker for six years until July 2014, when, like a bolt from the blue, I decided to kick the habit; armed with little more than a Twisp Clearo, I began to gradually slow my daily intake.

However, it wasn't until I discovered VapeMob and their array of devices highly dissimilar in aesthetics and output to the humble Clearo -- as well my first e-liquid of "international quality", that being No. 51 by Beard Vape Co. -- that my vaping journey had well and truly begun.

I quickly graduated from the Clearo to a Nautilus Mini, paired with a simple Vapros Spinner; the difference was astounding. Soon after -- and here's where things changed indelibly -- I purchased my first subohm-capable setup: an Aspire Atlantis, paired with an iStick 30w that, owing to a shortage of stock, I'd been waiting months to try, but the wait was entirely worth it. Since then, of course, I've had countless setups, and have amassed a small graveyard of empty e-liquid bottles. As it stands, my setup includes a 22mm Goon RDA and a black HexOhm V3. It's been immensely rewarding thus far, and I have no real intention of stopping anytime soon -- not with a full head of vapor behind me. ;)

As far as introductions are concerned, I think that about caps it off.

Thanks for reading this far; I'll see y'all in the forums.

Greetings, members! :)

I've been lurking around these forums for longer than I care to remember or recall, so I figured it was time to set up an account and, potentially, contribute. I was a pack-a-day smoker for six years until July 2014, when, like a bolt from the blue, I decided to kick the habit; armed with little more than a Twisp Clearo, I began to gradually slow my daily intake.

However, it wasn't until I discovered VapeMob and their array of devices highly dissimilar in aesthetics and output to the humble Clearo -- as well my first e-liquid of "international quality", that being No. 51 by Beard Vape Co. -- that my vaping journey had well and truly begun.

I quickly graduated from the Clearo to a Nautilus Mini, paired with a simple Vapros Spinner; the difference was astounding. Soon after -- and here's where things changed indelibly -- I purchased my first subohm-capable setup: an Aspire Atlantis, paired with an iStick 30w that, owing to a shortage of stock, I'd been waiting months to try, but the wait was entirely worth it. Since then, of course, I've had countless setups, and have amassed a small graveyard of empty e-liquid bottles. As it stands, my setup includes a 22mm Goon RDA and a black HexOhm V3. It's been immensely rewarding thus far, and I have no real intention of stopping anytime soon -- not with a full head of vapor behind me. ;)

As far as introductions are concerned, I think that about caps it off.

Thanks for reading this far; I'll see y'all in the forums.

Greetings, fellow dog.

Hi my names Hilton, I'm new to the forum however been vaping for 4 years. Nice forum please to make acquaintance with you all

Welcome to the forum @Hilton
Wow, 4 years! Veteran vaper!
Enjoy your stay!

Hi,

I am using a Goblin V3 and a Istick70. I'm a DIY enthusiatist, currently messing around with some of Pirate's Grog concentrates. Super fussy about flavours and juice because I am sensitive to high PG juice and liquids with high flavour percentages. I've been vaping for about 2 and a half years.

Very curious about the forum so I'm going to get some reading done over the next few days:)
I would like to welcome all the new members.Happy New Years!

Hi,, my names Michael and I'v been vaping for about just over a year.. I do fall prey to a smoke every now and then or especially when the juice is low- lol >.< ... I vape a Praxis banshee mod with a Vapresso gemini RTA,I am however extremely noob when it comes to building coils so any links or assistance there would be appreciated...

Hi,, my names Michael and I'v been vaping for about just over a year.. I do fall prey to a smoke every now and then or especially when the juice is low- lol >.< ... I vape a Praxis banshee mod with a Vapresso gemini RTA,I am however extremely noob when it comes to building coils so any links or assistance there would be appreciated...
Hi there, what type of build are you looking at Buriza.....?
Aswell please make sure you have an ohm tester/multimeter to test your coils, using kanthal a1 I recommend, 28 to 24guage, using cotton bacon eradicates the crackles (spitback), maje sure your coils don't overlap, you could use a tweezer or longnose pliers to gently compress them while heating with a burner to make your coils flush.
Once they complete test again, the cotton must be quite snug in the coils and long enough to prevent leaking through the juice holes, snug is good make sure not too snug tho, this could result in juice flow starvation, however not too loose which results in flooding thus causing leaks.
Make very sure you understand ohms law, there are even apps for android that could help you with this. Dry burn them before you insert the coils so u can make sure the heating starts from the middle working its way to the sides evenly on both coils, if there are burning of the legs only, a term we know as hotlegs check that the coils are inserted and tightened properly.
Lastly make sure you dont exceed your batteries pulse ampage, be safe and buy the LG HG2'S, they are capable of 20amp drain - 30+ pulse drain. Making sure you wait about 5 seconds in between pulsing/ pressing the vape contact button. Stick to these basic rules and you should be safe!!!!!! However negligence of self affliction will be nobody other than your fault.
Alternatively watch youtube they have many walkthroughs.....
Welcome to the forum, enjoy and rather be safe than sorry

Hi All

To quit smoking has been a constant struggle of mine. As this is my second try using vape, I decided to actually invest in a good mod and rebuild-able coil atomizer. I also want to embark on the mad scientist venture of creating my own juices. I am hoping that the exciting hobby of this all will work this time. I also did not interact with other vapers before and hope that I can learn a lot from the S.A vaping community.

Hi All

To quit smoking has been a constant struggle of mine. As this is my second try using vape, I decided to actually invest in a good mod and rebuild-able coil atomizer. I also want to embark on the mad scientist venture of creating my own juices. I am hoping that the exciting hobby of this all will work this time. I also did not interact with other vapers before and hope that I can learn a lot from the S.A vaping community.
Most welcome to the forum. All the best with you vaping journey. It is great fun. Interact here all you like! The only dumb questions here are the ones not asked. Happy vaping.

Hi All

Welcome @Bunnypoison
Lots to learn from many experienced and helpful vapers here
As Andre says above, feel free to ask questions as you go along
Enjoy your stay and all the best

hey bunny, welcome to the forums and grats on quitting the stinkies :D hopefully things work out better for you this time
Thank you Trimerion, I am looking forward to leaving the ashtray mouth behind and embarking on sweet candy tastes the whole day round.

Back