Introduce Yourselves:

Mouth to lung ? Direct to lung ? Please explain . I assume mouth to lung is like your standard ecig and direct to lung is where one blows vapour out like a steam train .
That's it!

It refers to how you draw on your vape. So I like MTL (mouth-to-lung), into my mouth, and then I inhale. The clouds come from essentially breathing it straight in (Direct-to-Lung DTL)!

Welcome @rsa !

That is a long time! I've heard it took serious dedication to stick to vaping in the earlier years! We love to give advice! Sometime people don't even want it, but we dish it out anyways! :rofl:

I suppose the first step is what kind of a vape you want out of your new setup? Mouth-to-lung or Direct-to-Lung?
That is a very long time of stinkies. I smoked almost 10 years and is vaping for 3 years and still not looking back

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Hi! My name is Bradley, usually go by the name Brad (its easier). Started vaping just over 3 years back but recently discovered this forum.
Not many people i know was into vaping(Realizing there is a big community). Started off with a simple MTL vape from Vape africa then wanted MORE POWER!!:flamethrower2:

Now currently using a Smok Alien (2xSamsung 30Q) with a Cloud beast Tank. DIY'ing Liquid since this year and loving the creativity side of it.
Ive managed to convince 5 other friends to start vaping and DIY'ing.

Love this forum and all the Info!
Welkom to the form @ B_rad hope you enjoy it here

View attachment 77857

Wow, so many new people since I last checked this thread.
A warm welcome to all the new members

@theMysticVaper
@Mr. B
@Candy
@Johan Marais
@Pieter Geldenhuys
@Ryan_v2
@Muhammad Khan
@Santa
@Vapegirlinc
@Yaseen36
@Budget_Vapor
@Reinette
@MOE
@Shazzarain
@Quicksilver_9
@Chanty
@Shafiq
@Unicorn Puff
@Colleen Savagery

So glad you joined. The forum is a really great place to learn with so many experienced vapers.
Wonderful having you join this great vaping family where help is always at hand.

Thank you @ddk1797 :)

All newbies:

Firstly welcome :). Please introduce yourselves and tell us a little about where you come from here. To do that just click on the last page number above and start typing in the "Write your reply" box at the bottom of that page.
This thread is compulsory reading:
What to expect on your vaping journey
The following threads will help you a lot in understanding when browsing the forum:
E-cig quick start guide
What are electronic cigarettes
For all those questions about the health aspects of electronic cigarettes:
Health related facts about electronic cigarettes

[rsvp=24]Click here to RSVP[/rsvp]

Hi my name is Reinette and I love the form, I have been Vaping for 3 years now and have not fallen of the wagon. ;-) My chase in vaping is clouds.... I love Clouds!!!

Hi All,

I am so dead tired, been mixing and updating recipes for about 8 hours straight. Wow I never knew that mixing, steeping, updating data, filing, ordering, keeping stock up to date is gonna be soooo hectic, but I am soo greatful you cannot believe it. Finally getting everything in order and almost up to date.
It is just so amazing how Vapors assist each other and network. Well taking an hour break, then back to the grindstone till 2am.

So be blessed all, have a fabulous evening. If u are going anywhere be safe please. :snooze: but cannot afford to sleep as I have to set and meet my own deadlines.

hi all. my name is Hanno representing shipwreck vape shop in magalieskruin centre. im new on here but i have been in and around the vape game since 2008. from the first cigalikes up until the class of mods and tank we have today. ill be here to to help newbies and pros alike with any qeustions they might have.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi all. my name is Hanno representing shipwreck vape shop in magalieskruin centre. im new on here but i have been in and around the vape game since 2008. from the first cigalikes up until the class of mods and tank we have today. ill be here to to talk about our new vape lounge and help newbies and pros alike with any qeustions they might have. photos of our shop will be uploaded very soon. we also have a smaller outlet in montana traders centre across from the kolonade mall in Zambezi drive. we also support local juice mixer only like fog machine, nom de plume, paulies and many more. so for a new experience you are more than welcome to pop in at any two of our shops.
Most welcome to the forum. All the best with the venture. Looking forward to more information in your forum here. Happy vaping.

A warm welcome to AL the new peeps.
Have a lekker stay and annoy the pros as much as you can with clever or stupid questions... They like giving advice and sounding smart

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

hi all. my name is Hanno representing shipwreck vape shop in magalieskruin centre. im new on here but i have been in and around the vape game since 2008. from the first cigalikes up until the class of mods and tank we have today. ill be here to to talk about our new vape lounge and help newbies and pros alike with any qeustions they might have. photos of our shop will be upload:)ed very soon. we also have a smaller outlet in montana traders centre across from the kolonade mall in Zambezi drive. we also support local juice mixer only like fog machine, nom de plume, paulies and many more. so for a new experience you are more than welcome to pop in at any two of our shops.
Welcome to the group.

hi there to every one again, i just want to mention im very new to the forum platform and still learning how and where to navigate this site. so please excuse any mistakes made in the beginning. i feel like a complete idiot when it comes down to the web. lol!

hi there to every one again, i just want to mention im very new to the forum platform and still learning how and where to navigate this site. so please excuse any mistakes made in the beginning. i feel like a complete idiot when it comes down to the web. lol!
Hi. Welcome!

Will you be registering as a Supporting Vendor here? Scrap that... see you are already there...

Saw photos from your store opening. Jeez wish there were some lounges in East London.

Sent from my Serpent Minikin

Hello everyone!! I'm 20 years old and recently stopped smoking. Smoking the stinky stuff for only a year and got myself a Twisp Vega today. I'm happy so far and really like it. My friend helped me out and told me its just better to get something to stop me smoking and introduce me to the newbie level of vaping. I hope he's right so I thought I'd join the forum. I am from Johannesburg, Kempton park and I'm a student as well. Peace and I'll be hanging around getting some knowledge as well. I want to get into vaping in essence starting to do my own thing and get to know the ins and outs which takes a while I guess. Anyway hope you all have a nice day! :D. A happy ex cigg smoker!.

Hello everyone!! I'm 20 years old and recently stopped smoking. Smoking the stinky stuff for only a year and got myself a Twisp Vega today. I'm happy so far and really like it. My friend helped me out and told me its just better to get something to stop me smoking and introduce me to the newbie level of vaping. I hope he's right so I thought I'd join the forum. I am from Johannesburg, Kempton park and I'm a student as well. Peace and I'll be hanging around getting some knowledge as well. I want to get into vaping in essence starting to do my own thing and get to know the ins and outs which takes a while I guess. Anyway hope you all have a nice day! :D. A happy ex cigg smoker!.

Welcome to the forum @SteelRSV
Congrats on stopping the smoking - that is a great thing
Lots to learn here - and there are many helpful experienced vapers on the forum.
Feel free to ask questions as you go along.
All the best

Hi vapesters!

I'm brand new to the forum and only just acquired my first mod hours ago. Ended up going with a Smok Alien kit with the baby beast tank.

This is all very new to me although its not my first time at the rodeo, so to say. Been smoking the stinkies for 20 years,quit for 2 years about and picked it up 3 years ago again. Used a twisp MTL in the 2 year period as well... what a schlep. I quit the stinkies 9 months ago on the day my daughter was born, and today picked it vaping as a hobby...with 0mg nicotine.

I'm looking forward to learning lots, and even helping where I can.

IMG_20161211_204421.jpg
Bash

Hey guys, I'm Normz. I've beenvaping for about 3 months, but caught the bug hard. still battling the stickies, but feel like I'm winning. I bought the pico 75w as my first mod, and have moved onto having the alien running a twisted messes squared rda(got the rda yesterday) and the tfv8 baby with rba deck on the pico. really enjoying the building and looking forward to my time on the forums

Back