Introduce Yourselves:

Hey guys I can't believe I only joined now been vaping for just over a year and it has been a good journey thus far

4061c2856a931fb8b1a5ceb5c0fd3504.jpg

The black one looks good.
What yall think?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

@EGVape Hi there and welcome. I would be wary of the Crius RTA. It has a ceramic base inside. One drop and bam! Broken. That's why they are so cheaply priced.

The Aramomamizer is cool, however, the V1 would be a better option than the Aramomamizer Supreme. If you wick the Supreme wrong, it WILL leak. Also, when disassembled, there are two little pins that can easily dislodge and go down the sink hole, it happened to me.

The best is to eye out an Atty and you tube it first before buying.

All the best with the vaping journey. Building your own coils takes you to a new world you never imagined before. The hobby side of vaping is amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Waine thanks for the Welcome man. Got to offers thus far. The Aro and Griffin 22. Will upload pic in a bit. So taking both to test out then will see which one works best

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Hey guys I can't believe I only joined now been vaping for just over a year and it has been a good journey thus far

Welcome @Damon
Congrats on the vaping
Enjoy your stay here

What's up guys. Names Cleve.

Bought my first vape today, kangertech 60w Dripbox in white.

Started cause I like the smell of the caramel popcorn And I enjoy smoking hate cigarettes. I love the 0 nicotine idea and blowing clouds and doing smoke trick.

I stay in Bothasig so yo to anyone nearby!

What's up guys. Names Cleve.

Bought my first vape today, kangertech 60w Dripbox in white.

Started cause I like the smell of the caramel popcorn And I enjoy smoking hate cigarettes. I love the 0 nicotine idea and blowing clouds and doing smoke trick.

I stay in Bothasig so yo to anyone nearby!

Welcome @cleve
Thanks for the intro
Congrats on the vaping!
Enjoy your stay here

Hi all, I'm from Durban... first time vaper... have smoked before but never owned one before either. So an absolutely newbie.

Currently in the process of purchasing a vape but haven't decided on one yet. Oh and I'm 26 years of age and can't wait to get started

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk

Hi all, I'm from Durban... first time vaper... have smoked before but never owned one before either. So an absolutely newbie.

Currently in the process of purchasing a vape but haven't decided on one yet. Oh and I'm 26 years of age and can't wait to get started

Welcome to the forum @Joe4gti
All the best with your vape purchase - you are embarking on a great journey!
Feel free to ask questions as you go along
Enjoy your stay here

Welcome to the forum @Joe4gti
All the best with your vape purchase - you are embarking on a great journey!
Feel free to ask questions as you go along
Enjoy your stay here
Will do guys, great to be part of it

Hey. I started my journey over a year ago, having never smoked either. I have found that the tastes are phenomenal, and while we don't encourage non-smokers to vape I'm certainly not one to talk.

Take your time, and pick a device that fits your budget but delivers a punch at the same time. Since you aren't looking for the nicotine fix you will be either looking for flavour or clouds. Ask around here for the best advice, or pop into a reputable store and feel free to ask questions.

Good luck with your journey! It's certainly been a pleasurable one for me.

Hey. I started my journey over a year ago, having never smoked either. I have found that the tastes are phenomenal, and while we don't encourage non-smokers to vape I'm certainly not one to talk.

Take your time, and pick a device that fits your budget but delivers a punch at the same time. Since you aren't looking for the nicotine fix you will be either looking for flavour or clouds. Ask around here for the best advice, or pop into a reputable store and feel free to ask questions.

Good luck with your journey! It's certainly been a pleasurable one for me.

Thanks bru and lol any suggestions

Ok lets do it again, my name is Riaan. Now 2 years a Vapor, just love it. Been smoking for 27 years then moved over to Vaping. Do a lot of coil rebuilds. Oh yes and I stay in the most windy and most beautiful place in South Africa, Gordon's Bay!! Live the Cloud!!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok lets do it again, my name is Riaan. Now 2 years a Vapor, just love it. Been smoking for 27 years then moved over to Vaping. Do a lot of coil rebuilds. Oh yes and I stay in the most windy and most beautiful place in South Africa, Gordon's Bay!! Live the Cloud!!!

Welcome Riaan!

Two years is a fair amount of experience! What mod and RTA/RBA are you using?

RX200S with a Smok TFV8 and when I'm in the mood my Industructable Atty. Have a couple of other mod's too but this is my daily setup for now!

Live the Cloud

RX200S with a Smok TFV8 and when I'm in the mood my Industructable Atty. Have a couple of other mod's too but this is my daily setup for now!

Live the Cloud
Nice setup that! The TFV8 is a monster, I think I choked the first time I tried one (and of course I was trying to blow a bigger cloud than the guy that owned it, big mistake!)!

Lol me too, yes not called the Cloud Beast for nothing. Just love the cloud production and the flavour with the right coil build is out of this world. Will recommend this tank to any hardcore vapor!

Live the Cloud

Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking that long time stinky habit - an awesome achievement. Happy vaping.

Hi all, my name is Suren. Gave up smoking about 3 months ago( smoked for 15 years ) and been vaping up a storm.
Welcome @Suren , and well done on quitting the cigs, it is a big achievement!

What kit are you using? Found any good juices yet?

Hi all, my name is Suren. Gave up smoking about 3 months ago( smoked for 15 years ) and been vaping up a storm.

Welcome to the forum @Suren
Congrats on the 3 months!
Enjoy your stay

Back