Jhb Vape Meet #4 - 14th June 2014 - The Alibi In Fourways - Lets Make This One Huge

Date for the June JHB meet

• Total voters
So who won the down down?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Wow thanks everyone, what an amazing vape meet!

We took the roof off with this one.

Fantastic support from the vendors, great turn out (with minimal no-shows), an awesome venue and non-stop enjoyment.

Highlights for me included convincing @Wayne to sell me his epipe (SCORE!), judging the coil building comp and getting to a Silver half way through, Johan dancing on the table (yes there are pics, but I will not show them out of respect), being the master of ceremonies, meeting all the new members, and laughing for nearly two hours while chatting to the last group of people there.

This community is something unlike anything else I have experienced, and the atmosphere at this meet was electric, despite the chilly weather.

Thank you to each and everyone of you for being there, it would not have been the same without you.

Thank you to Mow and Mrs. Mow (Craft vapour), Melinda & Derick, Zuzu, Eciggies (Walter I think), Vape King, and Vape Club for supporting the community...

....and last, but not least (and most importantly) Thank you to Gizmo and Stroodlepuff for being the driving force behind the meet. It literally would not have happened without you and the VK family (Giz's Brother, his Mom).

Stroodle looked exhausted by the end of the meet, but all the hard work paid off and things ran very smoothly.

Now I am just sad it is all over.

Wow, had so much fun today. I just want to say a big thank you to @Stroodlepuff & @Gizmo for organizing things, and to all the Vendors for putting out their stuff. A special thanks to @Melinda and @Derick from
SkyBlueVaping for all the samples on the tables ( I looove that De luche stuff btw:h:) And a big thanks to all the forum staff guys who were on duty.

A special thank you also to @Shako from Heavenly Vapors for the fantastic lucky draw prize I received. I can't believe I won something for a change, and I now have an awesome Kanger E-vod Twist battery 1000mAh + E-vod clearomizer, two awesome 30ml juices and a USB 6000 mah power bank device, to help with those power cuts. Thank you so much guys, I really appreciate this.

Lastly, to all who attended this event. It was awesome meeting in real life. My wife and I had such a good time. And to those who were unable to attend, I hope you get a chance to come to the next one. It's really so much fun. :)

well since you have the mighty evod now i'll pm you my postal address so you can get rid of that stinky reo ;)

Me dancing on the table; NO Collecting evidence of an awesome meet; YES

Tapatalk

This one was epic

I am too tired to write more but will say this for now:

6 months ago, none of us knew each other. Now we're like a family!

This forum is special

So... Jhb vs Cape town...How's the figures looking?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

My first Vape Meet, but most certainly not my last. What an awesome event, with all of the most amazing people, every one of you that attended, you guys and girls ROCK :rock: . Faces to names and all of that.

To the Vendors that displayed their brand and vape gear, thank you, it is encouraging to see how vape is growing in SA and the passion you guys have for the community, Thank you.

To those that supported me in my attempts to build a coil and my entry in the Cloud blowing comp, (did not win, but got my biggest silver yet, and it was worth it). I'll be back :)

To the guys and girls that stuck it out to the end, what a awesome time, laughing and chatting and more laughing, I did not want it to end. You know who you are :rock: On.

@devdev that e-pipe definitely gives you a air of e-sophistication, enjoy it mate. You found my rubber arm.

My only regret is that I did not get to meet more of you in person and chat.

@Stroodlepuff & @Gizmo A HUGE THANK YOU too the both of you for all the organisation a and planning, you guys put together a fantastic meet, you guys are the best :h:

See you all at the next bigger meet. :clap:

There were only 8 no shows of the nametags I made and 6 unnamed ones...I made 120 nametags... which means that even though not everyone was there the entire time (Alot of people came and bought stuff and left) We had 106 people through the doors...

I would estimate final number of the people that hung around for a while at least to be 60

Your move Cape Town :)

Awesome meet again! Well done and thank you to all that were involved in organising and running the meet.

Thank to all those that donated juice for the taste box - epic! I have a juice warehouse at home.

To the guys that stayed to the end - what a blast! Great company, awesome chats and side splitting laugheter - we had a better evening than the rubic cube party :party: :rock:

Hi all

Just want to say a MASSIVE thank you to @Stroodlepuff who not only organised almost everything beforehand but on the day, kept it all together.

Although us admins helped a bit, dear @Stroodlepuff ran around the whole time making sure us judges were given judging sheets, organising the retailers and telling us what to say when.

Stroods you are amazing and a big thanks to you, without you this event would not have been what it was.

PS- the staff shirts were a great idea and looked fabulous. Well done on so many fronts!

There were only 8 no shows of the nametags I made and 6 unnamed ones...I made 120 nametags... which means that even though not everyone was there the entire time (Alot of people came and bought stuff and left) We had 106 people through the doors...

I would estimate final number of the people that hung around for a while at least to be 60

Your move Cape Town :)

Actually if I think about it there were more...not everyone had nametags

Everybody has been thanked already, so I'm not going to duplicate - just want to say AWESOME vape meet with loads of FUN, good LAUGHS and enough ENTERTAINMENT. To the DIE HARDS, either the phone camera was out of focus, or me, or both?

LAST.jpg

And best part is you were taking that picture while dancing on the table !

Wow what a BLAST.... A huge thank you to everyone involved in organising such a fantastic Vape Meet. From the forum staff/moderators @Rowan Francis,@devdev, @Silver,@Gizmo,@Stroodlepuff and everyone else I did not mention... Thank you for an awesome meet.. You all rock
:rock:
For everyone else it was so awesome meeting you all in person, your all just too AWESOME !
My wallet is rather gloomy this morning and I'm not entirely happy with the epic down down fail
:banghead:
I enjoyed myself thoroughly none the less.... Thank you everyone, was awesome meeting all of you! :dance::D:duck:????????

I was there. Didnt collect name tag. The AA would have been proud if they could turn so many alcoholics. Maybe invite some of the bunny hugger tobacco groups that are against smoking to the next meet so they can see how many people are goin away from stinkies

sounds like another great event! Well done all...I wish i could have been there.

Wow, words cannot describe an AWESOME meet, @Wayne so great meet you, and THANK YOU again for all the awesome help, tanks and juices :p

Thanks to all the organizers (Vape king) and all the Vendors with their cool stuff. So glad to see more names and more quality options :D

A special thanks to @Shako from Heavenly Vapors for the awesome E-smart I won.... woohoo, my first actual win in a lucky draw :D:D:D

I am busy uploading pics as I type this (and it's taking a while), so i'll post the link once they are all up.

Thank you to everyone who made this such an awesome event, we cannot wait for the next one.

Can anyone help, I uploaded a whole bunch of pics but they are not showing... The album says there are 20 items but they are not showing???!??! Very confusing :'(

Back