JHB Vape Meet #5

Correct me if I am wrong, but I remembered Austin said the dual coil setup measured 0.11Ω

View attachment 10718

Juicy Joes
- that's @ShaneW in action with the famous Heathers, Alien Visions and Nicoticket lines
- Shanes innovative Juice bar menu was a winner in my view, complete with all the juices and short descriptions...
Agreed. The menu pamphlet was great! Highly professional. I even thought about it today....

Thanks @Stroodlepuff for organizing an awesome event. Nice meeting some 'foreigners' @Rob FisherFisher, @kimbo, @ShaneW .

Also thanks to @Silver, @Chef GuestGuest, @devdev, @johan , @Gizmo and others that I may have forgeten for a brilliant time.

@johan I was waiting for a table dance as previously mentioned in previous Vape meets but settled for the hit rocks stuff you did. You are crazy.

Thanks @Stroodlepuff for organizing an awesome event. Nice meeting some 'foreigners' @Rob FisherFisher, @kimbo, @ShaneW .

Also thanks to @Silver, @Chef GuestGuest, @devdev, @johan , @Gizmo and others that I may have forgeten for a brilliant time.

@johan I was waiting for a table dance as previously mentioned in previous Vape meets but settled for the hit rocks stuff you did. You are crazy.

Was great meeting you as well, nice little chat and awesome demo with your reo :)

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who was at the vape meet for making it an amazing experience as always!

Special thanks to @Stroodlepuff, @Gizmo, @Silver, @Alex and @devdev and all the retailers present for making it a really special day.

@Robfisher, @ZortEd, @BansheeZA, @baksteen, @Yiannaki and all the other out of towners, it was wonderful to finally meet you all and I'm really looking forward to seeing you all again!

@johan, @Rowan Francis, @yuganp, @ShaneW and the rest of the late nighters, had a blast talking shit and having a great time.

Until the next one, I'll be patiently waiting!

Sent from the Dark Side of The Force

Hey Guys and Girls!!

First of all - thank you to every single person who pulled through for the Vape Meet. What an incredible experience and a great way to meet all of you :)
Big ups to @Stroodlepuff and @Gizmo for arranging the event. It was exceptionally well run!

To the other vendors, was great to chat and share experiences and ideas!

From Vape Cartel - thank you, thank you, thank you!

Thank you to everyone for such an AWESOME Vape Meet!!
We had such a blast - again :)

Thank you to everyone that organised the meet @Stroodlepuff & @Gizmo @Silver @devdev - always have soooo much fun.
Already looking forward to the next one.

@bwbwings bought me some really awesome uber vape gear at the meet, and the best part is now that the stinkies taste absolutely disgusting. So I think with my new gear I will be stopping the stinkies very soon! Woohoo :D

Hi All,

OK I'm back in my kennel in Durbs after an awesome Vape Meet in JHB... it was sooooo worth the trip up and I will try and make every vape meet in the future! It was brilliant to meet the faces behind the posts and great fund was had by all. Special thanks to the organisers and the vendors and to each and every member who made the effort to be there!

In a nutshell it was AWESOME! :rock:

awesome-content-marketing.jpg

Hi All,

OK I'm back in my kennel in Durbs after an awesome Vape Meet in JHB... it was sooooo worth the trip up and I will try and make every vape meet in the future! It was brilliant to meet the faces behind the posts and great fund was had by all. Special thanks to the organisers and the vendors and to each and every member who made the effort to be there!

Whoop whoop welcome back @Rob Fisher

Thanks for making the trip. It was awesome meeting and hanging out with you :rock:

Hi All,

Was awesome meeting you Rob and glad you had fun!

Hi All,

Happy you arrived back safe in surf city. Awesome meeting you in person and glad you've enjoyed the boys and girls up here in Gauteng. We all look forward to your company at the next vape meet.

Awesome meet guys. The last of us just left and I have to say the late night crew are a bunch of nutcases... Will post my highlights tomorrow... Right now I'm finished. Estimated final number is around 165...there were 132 name tags handed out but alot of people without. We even had media there :p
Hey @Stroodlepuff , Garreth will be in contact with you guys about a feature he is doing in our Arts section about the meet. I gave him your guys number, he wants to get some info and obviously consent to do the story if thats cool with you guys?

Hey @Stroodlepuff , Garreth will be in contact with you guys about a feature he is doing in our Arts section about the meet. I gave him your guys number, he wants to get some info and obviously consent to do the story if thats cool with you guys?

Perfect :) Thanks mr Smoky :) Will chat to him. Can Give him my cell number aswell if he needs it and my email addy :) Very exciting stuff.

Perfect :) Thanks mr Smoky :) Will chat to him. Can Give him my cell number aswell if he needs it and my email addy :) Very exciting stuff.
It is really exciting!! I cant wait, it will be out in next weeks Friday section of the Mail & Guardian. He will be running a "Big Feature" :)

Please can you PM me your number and direct E-mail address? I only have Gizmo's cell number.

Back