JHB Vape Meet #5

What happens at a vape meet

Hi @Witu
Basically its a semi-informal get together of several vapers - the last one had over 100 people.
Just to meet and chat about all things vaping as well as chill out and meet new people.

There are several retailers that sell some of their juices and gear
And there are some competitions (cloud blowing and coil building) to add some fun.

Really well worth it if you are keen on seeing the best vape gear in one place at one time ;-)
And of course lots of people from all walks of life with the same interest.

Lots of fun

Check out this link
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/jhb-vape-meet-5.3419/page-24#post-109547

And scroll down and see more photos from the most recent vape meet in JHB.

What happens at a vape meet

We meet each other and we vape ;)

Hahaha....no, and yes, we do that, but we have fun. Sellers have their goodies there and all the juices to try out and buy and, of course, competitions. Coil building, cloud chasing, you know, that kind of thing.

And we go home with very light wallets.

And I forgot to mention that the vape meets have taken place at a venue where there is also lots of food and enough drinks.

So its a really great way to spend a Saturday afternoon

Hopefully you can make it to the next one
Date has not been finalised yet - but it should be in the next 2 months or so

Waiting for them to return to me - the video is being done by a friend and she is taking her time! Photos I have requested from the guys who took them but never got a response @Smokyg maybe you can help here

Finally got the video footage guys :) Will upload on youtube when I go to bed

And in other news :p we need to start planning the next one!

I was thinking end November / Beginning December - Need suggestions on date and venue as we will not be going back to Alibi @Chef Guest is ms Chef still open for us to raid her restaurant?

Back