Johannesburg Vape Meet #6 - 29 November 14:00 - Social On Main

Status
Not open for further replies.
did the hydrus and dna40 prototypes make it to the meet? there was some problems with couriers, but would like to know if any of you saw it?
If its the same ones that @KieranD had then yes saw them... They look amazing.

Just let me know when u are planning to have the next one. And ill book it. Hope the site would be ok for u all...? Ill be able to get a good rate.... Thank you very much for being willing to contribute towards the pavilion. Its a very nice spot! We will have the use of the tennis courts, swimming pool and cricket oval, so kids more than welcome and u can bring big tables cazibos for a big expo..... Lol

Yeah no there is no need to cover the costs as I said there were alot of discussions yesterday with regards to venues and there are alot of things happening behind the scenes. We are in the process of creating a committee to handle events and venues etc. Up to this point this has been free for vendors and attendees however moving forward we will be charging for vendor tables to help us with better suited venues. Thanks for the offer though we will definitely chat to you closer to the time
No problem, u have my details.

Just let me know when u are planning to have the next one. And ill book it. Hope the site would be ok for u all...? Ill be able to get a good rate.... Thank you very much for being willing to contribute towards the pavilion. Its a very nice spot! We will have the use of the tennis courts, swimming pool and cricket oval, so kids more than welcome and u can bring big tables cazibos for a big expo..... Lol

oooooh We can have a tennis - coil building tri-Athlon and you have to down a beer at the end :)

and we add one more part we judge on - if you finish 1st you get 10 points, and then 9, 8 7:) hehehehe

Man, your coil was epic. I couldn't believe how good the 0mg 'Nana Cream was on your 0.1ohm something coil. Really, I was super impressed, and the flavour....

Your clapton coil is truly amazing

View attachment 16296

That coil is perfectly wrapped. A winner for sure. Makes me feel like my coiling skills needs alot of attention

sounds like the event went off great!

awesome work guys

where can the pics be found?

That thumb was epic dude... I had flash backs to Warner Brother cartoons from when I was a kid

Me and the wife was there only for about 5 min, gave Kimbo a cupple of juices and left. Next time i can arrange the pavilion at copperleaf golf estate.... Ill carry the charge, but its all upto u? We can discuss it at a later stage. For now enjoy the festivities and be safe

We would all really appreciate this! But covering the costs, we would like as Forum to do :)

It's late Monday afternoon, 1st December. Inspector Nibbler reporting in after this past weekends' social gathering of human beings who inhale exotic-tasting vapours. Strange as said vapours are not narcotic in the sense of hallucinogenic drugs. None that I spotted or smelled as I was rather busy planning my secret "asset gathering" mind-bending talk with my Wife, convincing her that somewhere in there was a lonely HANA and a lonely LEMO looking for a home.

My visit to the 6th Vape Gathering produced the desired results. Wife still wondering where all the cash dissapeared to, she swears she had it in her bag. On instinct, she claims she saw a "cute little pink mod and I want it now". Turned out it was an iStick and she really did want it. No really, she bought it and I swear it's velcroe'd to her hand. She absolutely adores it. That little iStick is a wolf in sheep's clothing. She uses that and a Kangertech atomiser and wow, quite unreal. My first Vape meeting and now I know how to get my money from my Wife......

Using the above presence of mind which my wife now lacked due to her romance with iStick, I took my money out of her wallet and proceeded to seek out the HANA and the LEMO.

Had you seen my smile when I held those two in my hands, you would have run away from me, thinking me a crazed maniac on the hunt for that perfect Vape.

Holy smokes!! I was NOT dissapointed!! The Hana + Lemo RTA absolutely blew me away. Large flavour, great cloud and so, so satisfying with YELLOW SUBMARINE. yeah, a free plug I know. The bloke said he would confiscate my kit if I did not "say something good about our juices or else...."

Folks, in all seriousness, it was an awesome event and my wife and I are very pleased to have met quite a few of you. Asides from which, I was threatened with a fine if I did not post "something halfway decent" on these forums by one of the Forum Overlords. yeah, you know who you are ;-)

Haha, what a jol people, really, really cool to meet you all, check out the juices and kit and spend cash. The food at that place was very decent as well, so kudos on that.

if I had anything slightly negative to say it would be that it was rather crowded for the vendors and customers trying to sample, oggle and buy stuff. Perhaps next meeting there's a bigger area to walk around and past vendor stalls/tables ? That's all folks, my hat off (if I had one) to the organisers and Kimbo for his presence at our table and ALL of you there.

I hope to meet up again soon.

Very best regards, keep that vaping real,

Nibbler.
*salutes*

It's late Monday afternoon, 1st December. Inspector Nibbler reporting in after this past weekends' social gathering of human beings who inhale exotic-tasting vapours. Strange as said vapours are not narcotic in the sense of hallucinogenic drugs. None that I spotted or smelled as I was rather busy planning my secret "asset gathering" mind-bending talk with my Wife, convincing her that somewhere in there was a lonely HANA and a lonely LEMO looking for a home.

My visit to the 6th Vape Gathering produced the desired results. Wife still wondering where all the cash dissapeared to, she swears she had it in her bag. On instinct, she claims she saw a "cute little pink mod and I want it now". Turned out it was an iStick and she really did want it. No really, she bought it and I swear it's velcroe'd to her hand. She absolutely adores it. That little iStick is a wolf in sheep's clothing. She uses that and a Kangertech atomiser and wow, quite unreal. My first Vape meeting and now I know how to get my money from my Wife......

Using the above presence of mind which my wife now lacked due to her romance with iStick, I took my money out of her wallet and proceeded to seek out the HANA and the LEMO.

Had you seen my smile when I held those two in my hands, you would have run away from me, thinking me a crazed maniac on the hunt for that perfect Vape.

Holy smokes!! I was NOT dissapointed!! The Hana + Lemo RTA absolutely blew me away. Large flavour, great cloud and so, so satisfying with YELLOW SUBMARINE. yeah, a free plug I know. The bloke said he would confiscate my kit if I did not "say something good about our juices or else...."

Folks, in all seriousness, it was an awesome event and my wife and I are very pleased to have met quite a few of you. Asides from which, I was threatened with a fine if I did not post "something halfway decent" on these forums by one of the Forum Overlords. yeah, you know who you are ;-)

Haha, what a jol people, really, really cool to meet you all, check out the juices and kit and spend cash. The food at that place was very decent as well, so kudos on that.

if I had anything slightly negative to say it would be that it was rather crowded for the vendors and customers trying to sample, oggle and buy stuff. Perhaps next meeting there's a bigger area to walk around and past vendor stalls/tables ? That's all folks, my hat off (if I had one) to the organisers and Kimbo for his presence at our table and ALL of you there.

I hope to meet up again soon.

Very best regards, keep that vaping real,

Nibbler.
*salutes*
Great read, thanks.

Honey I'm Home! ;-)

Safe and sound back in Durbs after a trip to the JHB Vape Meet! As always it's really awesome to meet people behind the keyboards... also great to catch up with old friends and make new ones! I have a sack full of things to play with and some new juices to test! Thanks to everyone involved and I will try and make every meet... too much of fun to miss out! :)

Honey I'm Home! ;-)

Safe and sound back in Durbs after a trip to the JHB Vape Meet! As always it's really awesome to meet people behind the keyboards... also great to catch up with old friends and make new ones! I have a sack full of things to play with and some new juices to test! Thanks to everyone involved and I will try and make every meet... too much of fun to miss out! :)

Oh marvellous @Rob Fisher - glad you back safe!
Was really great to see you again

Hey guys, thank you soo much for such a great day and some good memories. The cape meet was a hit so a big thank you is due. Thank you to all the organisers and staff members it was really awesome. Well done!

Honey I'm Home! ;-)

IT was great to see you and at the meet! As always you are lots of fun to be around and great company!

I love the meets! A whole bunch of like minded people from all walks of life getting together! :rock:

Awesome news Rob, and was awesome seeing you and everyone else. Had a blast with you, @Gizmo, @Stroodlepuff, Kirsti, @Cliff, @Sexoffender Francis and myself at the end.

Thanks to all the vendors for my gifts and purchases - you know how to make an old duck feel special - even with my absence. As promised work is not that hectic anymore and I am now more active on the forum. Looking forward to playing with all my toys

@Michael was getting some practice in before the cloud blowing comp.

This was on a semi drained battery and before he opened up the restrictive airflow.

Next meet I'm making a point of shaking more hand... I'll take a note book with the names from the Forum. :rofl:

Awesome news Rob, and was awesome seeing you and everyone else. Had a blast with you, @Gizmo, @Stroodlepuff, Kirsti, @Cliff, @Sexoffender Francis and myself at the end.

Thanks to all the vendors for my gifts and purchases - you know how to make an old duck feel special - even with my absence. As promised work is not that hectic anymore and I am now more active on the forum. Looking forward to playing with all my toys

Welcome back @devdev .. :D

The Duck has returned :D Don't be a stranger Souvlaki!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back