Jhb Vape Meet #4 - 14th June 2014 - The Alibi In Fourways - Lets Make This One Huge

Date for the June JHB meet

• Total voters
Thank you to everyone involved. It was grrrrrreat ! Vibrant !

Loved meeting you all .

Sorry, cannot get the album to work, hope these are ok

Attachments

• 20140614_173125.jpg
    20140614_173125.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 97
  • 20140614_150314.jpg
    20140614_150314.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 99
  • 20140615_153809.jpg
    20140615_153809.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 99
  • 20140614_160105.jpg
    20140614_160105.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 95
  • 20140614_132806.jpg
    20140614_132806.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 20140614_132820.jpg
    20140614_132820.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 88
  • 20140614_132825.jpg
    20140614_132825.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 89
  • 20140614_154107.jpg
    20140614_154107.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 101
  • 20140614_153315.jpg
    20140614_153315.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 91
O and thank you @Melinda for feeding my children chocolates and giving them endless energy and then still giving them a dogie-bag to take home :giggle:

I should have never tested out jacos kayfun. And the next meet i will be entering the cloud comp. Cant wait to get my kayfun

O and thank you @Melinda for feeding my children chocolates and giving them endless energy and then still giving them a dogie-bag to take home :giggle:

Well I'm on weight watchers so couldn't take them home, so your kiddies was the next best thing :D

Sorry, cannot get the album to work, hope these are ok

Super photos @bwbwings - you captured several great moments.

Just looking at that dense vapour @devdev was blowing in the first picture reminded me just how awesome our JHB cloud blowers are.

The one thing i was sad about was that because i was one of the cloud blowing judges I couldnt take any photos of the impressive clouds. Havent looked at all the photos posted yet, but I hope someone got a photo of @Reinhardt 's thick wall of vapour

Super photos @bwbwings - you captured several great moments.

Just looking at that dense vapour @devdev was blowing in the first picture reminded me just how awesome our JHB cloud blowers are.

The one thing i was sad about was that because i was one of the cloud blowing judges I couldnt take any photos of the impressive clouds. Havent looked at all the photos posted yet, but I hope someone got a photo of @Reinhardt 's thick wall of vapour
Hehe! So do I! I'm quite proud of that moment :). I did see @Stroodlepuff with a video camera though :)

Great meet, thanks guys. Thoroughly enjoyed it! Thanks to all the sponsers, our MC @devdev and biggest thanks to @Stroodlepuff and @Gizmo for the organization, well done guys. Looking forward to the next one.

video and photos will be uploaded soon guys just having some issues

video and photos will be uploaded soon guys just having some issues

A bit of a late post, but I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who made this vape meet possible. From the awesome organising by @Stroodlepuff & @Gizmo and team (you all know who you are) to the great people who attended. It was great being able to put faces to handles finally, and really inspirational being in an environment where everyone was there with a common interest and sharing knowledge and experience. Can't wait for the next one!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Wow, words cannot describe an AWESOME meet, @Wayne so great meet you, and THANK YOU again for all the awesome help, tanks and juices :p

Thanks to all the organizers (Vape king) and all the Vendors with their cool stuff. So glad to see more names and more quality options :D

A special thanks to @Shako from Heavenly Vapors for the awesome E-smart I won.... woohoo, my first actual win in a lucky draw :D:D:D

I am busy uploading pics as I type this (and it's taking a while), so i'll post the link once they are all up.

Thank you to everyone who made this such an awesome event, we cannot wait for the next one.

@bwbwings - Only my pleasure , hope you enjoy it. :)

Okay,,, I would like to apologise to everyone that was at the VAPE meet on Saturday. I literally ran in on Saturday, saw some cool looking peeps, bought my nicotine from BlueSky Vaping and hit the road. I was there for a total of 3 minutes.

The reason for this was simple. My Mother-In-Law was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia 9 months ago and things has taken a turn for the worst in the last month and i was heading out to the hospital.

As a family we are close knit and extremely supportive towards one another. But I just feel that I owe everyone an explanation as to my in-and-out actions. I don't wish for anyone to take it personal. Hopefully next vape meet will not be met under such Grimm circumstances.

Okay,,, I would like to apologise to everyone that was at the VAPE meet on Saturday. I literally ran in on Saturday, saw some cool looking peeps, bought my nicotine from BlueSky Vaping and hit the road. I was there for a total of 3 minutes.

The reason for this was simple. My Mother-In-Law was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia 9 months ago and things has taken a turn for the worst in the last month and i was heading out to the hospital.

As a family we are close knit and extremely supportive towards one another. But I just feel that I owe everyone an explanation as to my in-and-out actions. I don't wish for anyone to take it personal. Hopefully next vape meet will not be met under such Grimm circumstances.

Hectic bro.

Our thoughts go out to you and your family.

All the best bud.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Wishing you guys all the best @WintersFrost and i really don't think anyone would've taken it in the wrong way...

Will keep you and your family in my thoughts and sending all the good vibes your mother-in-law's way :hug:

@Metal Liz & @Yiannaki , Thanks for the support you peeps.
I really wish i had some time to meet ppl and browse some interesting flavours, You could smell the Meet from 30m away.

Hopefully next time i will have some time to meet everyone & get my hands on some juices.

Great work team VK!

Looking amazing :)

Back