Johannesburg Vape Meet #6 - 29 November 14:00 - Social On Main

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

Is the venue kid friendly, I am trying to juggle a few things around and myself available for the meet and thought I could make it a family trip at the same time.

Hey guys,

Is the venue kid friendly, I am trying to juggle a few things around and myself available for the meet and thought I could make it a family trip at the same time.

That would be rad man. :D

What do you mean by kid friendly? (Sorry - if that's a dumb question)

That would be rad man. :D

What do you mean by kid friendly? (Sorry - if that's a dumb question)
I wanted to make it a family weekend trip, So just wanted to know if I could bring the kids along to the meet instead of leaving them at the hotel. Nothing special needed just as long as they are allowed in I guess

What do you mean by kid friendly?
bobber%20restaurant%20II.JPG

I wanted to make it a family weekend trip, So just wanted to know if I could bring the kids along to the meet instead of leaving them at the hotel. Nothing special needed just as long as they are allowed in I guess

I'm sure @Stroodlepuff could give more info on this :)

Only 91? Come on guys we can do better than this :)

Still awaiting confirmation on weather or nit the venue is child friendly but I will confirm soon as I have heard anything

Right everyone, if you haven't considered it yet, do so now.

Vape Meets are fairly informal gatherings to meet fellow vapers, discuss juices and compare equipment. Enter the coil building and cloud blowing competitions with amazing prizes. There are retailers likely to have good deals on gear and juices. Pop along for a most enjoyable afternoon.

Vape Meet #6
Saturday 29 November - 14h00
Social on Main (Main Road, Bryanston)

Please RSVP on the first post of this thread if you have not done so already

Let's make this one BIG!

vapemeet3 - cropped.jpg

would love to attend, but heard my friends talk about having my bachelor party that weekend. if not will def hitch a ride there

would love to attend, but heard my friends talk about having my bachelor party that weekend. if not will def hitch a ride there

Maybe you need to get one of us in touch with your bachelor party organising team ;-)
Im sure we have a good chance at rerouting their plans slightly to accommodate the man of the moment

Congrats @abdul !

I will be there for sure along with the rest of the klerksdorp crowd WOEP WOEP

Vape it baby..... Vape it!!!!

Maybe you need to get one of us in touch with your bachelor party organising team ;-)
Im sure we have a good chance at rerouting their plans slightly to accommodate the man of the moment

Congrats @abdul !
Haha thanks @Silver but think they set on a gentlemans club.

WOOHOO!!! The venue has been confirmed!

It will be at Social on Main starting at 14:00

See you all there :) Dont forget to RSVP on the first page of this thread.

Once again Vendors please let me know if you would like to have a table.

We currently have the following tables booked:

Vape King
Skyblue Vaping
Vape Cartel
Heavenly Vapors
Cloud Flavor
Vape Club
Craft Vapor

Also vendors let me know if you will be sponsoring prizes for cloud blowing and coil building.

We currently have sponsorship from:

Vape King
Vape Cartel
Cloud Flavor - 12 Bottles of various juices
Skyblue Vaping

exact prices will be confirmed closer to the time.

A few Details about the meet you need to know if this is your first one:

• Bring cash - the vendors are there to sell you amazing gear - and it is generally at a discount - some have card machines available but not all so be sure to have cash with you in-case there is something you want
  • Enter the competitions - even if you don't think you can win - they are all in the name of fun anyway :)
  • Bring friends - the more the merrier (Seriously we have booked for 180 + so there is plenty space)
  • Most of all Have fun! There is alot to take in at vape meets but you wont enjoy it if you are not in a fun mindset! All sorts of interesting people attend Vape Meets so you will definitely make friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back