Limitless XL

boxerulez

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Good day all.

So my Limitless XL has just landed and as I will post pictures for you all and answer any questions that I will be able to answer from inspecting the kit upon request,

I first have a question in the hope that anyone here can supply me with an answer.

This tank comes with a Chip Coil that has built in LED's for that wow bling factor LOL. Can I rinse a chip coil when I am changing juice in the tank. Is it safe? Is the led's and the chip insulated from moisture ingression?

I will be so happy if anyone can comment, especially someone who has performed a cleaning on a chip coil.

Please advise vape family.

T.i.a.

Just filled mine twice with the standard coil and this tank leaks... no it doesn't leak the juice POURS out... will try one of the rebuildables just now if I get time...

In before : "Wicking"

I know someone will tell us wick better.

Where does it leak? How snug did you wick the juice holes?

Just filled mine twice with the standard coil and this tank leaks... no it doesn't leak the juice POURS out... will try one of the rebuildables just now if I get time...
Ok I re read your post.

Did you tighten the chip coil? I noticed that it was not screwed in all the way in the box, before I refilled.

Good day all.

So my Limitless XL has just landed and as I will post pictures for you all and answer any questions that I will be able to answer from inspecting the kit upon request,

I first have a question in the hope that anyone here can supply me with an answer.

This tank comes with a Chip Coil that has built in LED's for that wow bling factor LOL. Can I rinse a chip coil when I am changing juice in the tank. Is it safe? Is the led's and the chip insulated from moisture ingression?

I will be so happy if anyone can comment, especially someone who has performed a cleaning on a chip coil.

Please advise vape family.

T.i.a.

I know this might be a bit out of context but still sort of on topic but can you perhaps explain how I would go about dry burning and rinsing my coils? I installed the coils on Sunday morning and wana change the wicks this evening, while I'm at it give the coils a clean or is it not necessary @boxerulez ?

You just install the tank without the outer and the rta base attached, pulse to dry burn as with a rda.

To be clear, take tank apart and clean, after wash and rinse, reassemble only the base, then the bottom section of the rebuildable coil and coil in place. Pulse mod to dry burn.

then let it cool and rewick. and reassemble the rest of the tank.

My hiccup with cleaning is on the premade commercial chip coil.

Ok I re read your post.

Did you tighten the chip coil? I noticed that it was not screwed in all the way in the box, before I refilled.

I did after the first spill... but I have too much to do before VapeCon so I have put it aside and will look at it when I get back! :confused::(

Ahhh perhaps this oring was omitted on your chip coil? Or a factory reject :(

48aa9b69db6a664b6e44e4087e667975.jpg

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Ahhh perhaps this oring was omitted on your chip coil? Or a factory reject :(

O-Ring is there... and this is not a little leak... the juice just flows out from the air holes on the bottom...

O-Ring is there... and this is not a little leak... the juice just flows out from the air holes on the bottom...
Sorry to hear that Rob. I have not had this problem with my stock coil.

Ended up rinsing amd soaking in vodka the chip coil to get rid of the blueberry taste. Alas the MB2 is not for me.

Fruity flavours clearly a no go for me.

Letting it air now... will pop it in after the next tank. What I am getting at is this:

I will need a bit of practise wicking the coils. I getting fairly muted flavour from my setup. Think wicking might be too tight.

Not getting dry hits but the flavour in this is not as good as in my theorem with a notch.

*dunno*

Soooo... I have played around with the rebuild decks.

Although they are beautiful simple decks to coil... I have bumped into a little problem.

Either of the following two options:

1. I need to learn how to wick these bastards perhaps?

I have tried a few different wicks. Using Bacon V2, PB3 is giving me dry as F hits at the moment. Lots of cloud but little flavour and a funky burning throat hit unlike I have ever experienced.

2. The premade coils... both the dual clapton as well as the single fused clapton that comes stock in the rebuildable bases are made of the shittiest wire they could find in china, causing my above mentioned dilemma.

No, if anyone can point me to a wicking video.

I found Sir Vape's unboxing video, cool to find that on youtube, no focus on wicking. Saw he built his own dual coil but after briefly mentioning that, proceeds to the chip coil.

Also watched a few other vids... basically all just unboxing and playing with the chip coil.

I feel like this tank must have more potential that what I can justify at the moment.

On a plus... washed out my chip coil with vodka to get rid of the blueberry taste and it is still working. Working wonderfully in fact.

Heavy on battery though... it wants to be wound up by atleast 90watts and then the battery does not last on my koopor plus . ( Given I am running 15Q Samsungs in there )

They usually give me 1.5 days with the limitless rdta on 70watt with a .3ohm build.

All in all I suppose I am happy with the tank as I had no leaks like @Rob Fisher

Would like to see the price point on the chip coils once they land and hopefully there are some multi colour options on them.

In before : "Wicking"

I know someone will tell us wick better.

Where does it leak? How snug did you wick the juice holes?

Tried the single coil, no leak issues.

Slapped in the dual coil, wicked it as mentioned by Craig from Sir Vape using the bow tie method and the juice just poured out. Refilled same wick, same story, refilled a third time, same wick, no leak at all. I think you can be very generous with the cotton in the juice flow holes. My theory, and I am pretty new do this whole thing, is that the cotton has swollen a bit, sufficiently blocking the juice from leaking though the juice holes.

Loving this tank, getting huge amounts of flavor and clouds from it! It is very very thirsty though.

Still need to try the quad coil.

@boxerulez how did you find out about the wire?

I bought mine at vapecon and vaped a tank then noticed that some oxidation is happening on the XL frame thing inside the tank. Is this normal and shoulder I be able to return it to where I bought it even though I didn't get a slip from the store at vapecon

Sent from my hlte using Tapatalk

I bought mine at vapecon and vaped a tank then noticed that some oxidation is happening on the XL frame thing inside the tank. Is this normal and shoulder I be able to return it to where I bought it even though I didn't get a slip from the store at vapecon

Assumption based on the vape...still plaing around though.... seems to be getting better.

PS. Is it oxidation or discoloring of juice? I had this before especially with dark juices, they form stains on the steel that washes off, and does resemble rust.

Doubt this tank will be rusting...

Okay cool, I'll clean it today and test it. Thanks for the insight.

Hi Guys and gals. Ill do a little video on how to wick the XL never had a leak and i have had this tank for almost 2 weeks now.

Chip coil - not bad but needs more watts than my 101w mod.

Single coil - Woah baby now that's more like it. Chucking bigger clouds than my RDA. Seriously insane

Dual coil - Holy crap this is a beast

Summary: best flavor I have experienced yet it is so saturated I am getting sweetness overload on a juice that is usually merely sweet.
Beats the Aromamizer Supreme hands down in all departments except lack of juice flow control.

I had massive leakage once when I didn't put enough cotton in the channels. Since then neither the single or dual coil have leaks a drop.

I believe this tank if you can set it up right blows the Grif and Aro out the water.

I found the chip coil gimmicky and needs higher wattage that I can justify especially considering the lacklustre performance at 100w. I can get more flavor and cloud on a single at 45W or the dual at 65W.

I have to say I was a bit skeptical after I bought this but vaping on it it's just so amazing. I vape the chip coil between 60-70 watts to avoid that super saturation. I'll try the single RBA after the cleaning.

My friend bought a TFV8 Cloudbeast and now everything tastes bland to him. Even my Crown!! So I'm scared I'll get spoiled by this beauty and will only be using her to spoil myself with.

@BigGuy I'm also looking forward to that video. had an accident with leaking xD

@Rude Rudi I vape mine casually at 66.6 Watts with the Chip coil. Have yet to try the RDA decks as I've just wicked an amazing Avo so I'm in my happy place for a while. Will update as soon as I go to leaksville.

That would be amazing. Ask him if you can take a video to post here. Saw him working his magic at Vapecon and damn that was nuts

Back