Limitless XL

My tip so far is that the dual coil is much easier to wick and make leak proof than the single. Also expect a slight dribble from the bottom airflow after a refill so give it a minute or two before mounting it on the mod.

Also be prepared to be blown away by the coil that comes on the single coil deck it looks like a dual core Clapton with another spaced layer of ribbon wire, absolute beast, it wicks better than my 4mm parallel coil I had installed.

Last tip is try to cut your wick into the shape and diameter of the juice channel making it easier to fit in the channel correctly, and don't stuff the channel just fill it up with wick but not jam it in.

Whoo! 2 Successful wicks with only the slight dribble when refilling. The single coil that comes bundled is crazy!

I did after the first spill... but I have too much to do before VapeCon so I have put it aside and will look at it when I get back! :confused::(
Do you know if the Juggernaut in the single rba deck is TC compatible?

The packaging does not state what it is built of.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Ahhhh but whyyyy lol. Wanted to sell mine. Decided against.

Think I finally got the wicking down on the single rba. Chunked a whole tank in a 15minute drive. Massive clouds at 70watt.

PB3 heaven.

19.8mm build deck, basically an RDA sized deck on this thing.

Ahhhh but whyyyy lol. Wanted to sell mine. Decided against.

Think I finally got the wicking down on the single rba. Chunked a whole tank in a 15minute drive. Massive clouds at 70watt.

PB3 heaven.

Didn't like it from the beginning... looks too big... the standard coil didn't work... just fought with it from day one... the Serpent Mini 25 is about a million times better for me.

Actually it looks nicely proportional on a 26650 mod.

Soooo, is the leaking after refilling/re-wicking par for the course with the XL? Has anyone managed to solve this mystery?

I find it dribbles for a minute or so and then, like magic, it just stops and not a single leak until top-up time...

I want to love this tank but still prefer my TFV8 over the XL... I love the TFV8, I like the XL...

PS I got the black one today (great price) so I have to get this to work!!

Please help me to love the XL...:inlove:

just waiting on my webcam to be fixed. I apologize for the delay.

I can refill without leaks but every now and then I get a bit of dribble on a refill.

What has helped is leaving it upside down balanced on the driptip for a minute after filling.

Soooo, is the leaking after refilling/re-wicking par for the course with the XL? Has anyone managed to solve this mystery?

I find it dribbles for a minute or so and then, like magic, it just stops and not a single leak until top-up time...

I want to love this tank but still prefer my TFV8 over the XL... I love the TFV8, I like the XL...

PS I got the black one today (great price) so I have to get this to work!!

Please help me to love the XL...:inlove:

I hate that tank purely on looks and all the crap it gave me when I first tried it... but once @BigGuy recoiled and rewicked it it didn't leak one bit. But I prefer my Serpent Mini 25's by a factor of around 8 million times more so I sold my XL.

@Rob Fisher i should have taken that bet. HHHMMMMM what could i do with 8 Million. i know BUY more shinny things.

I hate that tank purely on looks and all the crap it gave me when I first tried it... but once @BigGuy recoiled and rewicked it it didn't leak one bit. But I prefer my Serpent Mini 25's by a factor of around 8 million times more so I sold my XL.
but how would people know how big my tank is without XL plastered everywhere?.

Who on here owns both the silver and gold XL.

Had a interesting conversation with @Rude Rudi and this might be interesting for @Rob Fisher also...

Our silver XL tanks had downsides to the C4 coils. Both me and Rudi had a tight draw and Rob bad leaks from the chip coil.

The chip (C4) coil in the box with the black tank as well as replacement coils I ordered yesterday have much more fluent airflow... also no signs of leaking still for the new tank using C4 coil.

I primed it excessively and not even a dribble from the airflow.

Think they tweaked the coils somewhat after the first run.

Who on here owns both the silver and gold XL.

Had a interesting conversation with @Rude Rudi and this might be interesting for @Rob Fisher also...

Our silver XL tanks had downsides to the C4 coils. Both me and Rudi had a tight draw and Rob bad leaks from the chip coil.

The chip (C4) coil in the box with the black tank as well as replacement coils I ordered yesterday have much more fluent airflow... also no signs of leaking still for the new tank using C4 coil.

I primed it excessively and not even a dribble from the airflow.

Think they tweaked the coils somewhat after the first run.

Thanks @boxerulez! My XL is history... sold it... the chap who got it is very happy with it... I have so many other tanks that perform really well and look good... wasn't a fan of the XL from the beginning and not sure why I even bought it... I guess there was a few days when there wasn't something new to play with and the FOMO got the better of me... I'm trying to be a little more circumspect these days... I mean there is a new Now Wolf out and I haven't bought it... :confused:

Thanks @boxerulez! My XL is history... sold it... the chap who got it is very happy with it... I have so many other tanks that perform really well and look good... wasn't a fan of the XL from the beginning and not sure why I even bought it... I guess there was a few days when there wasn't something new to play with and the FOMO got the better of me... I'm trying to be a little more circumspect these days... I mean there is a new Now Wolf out and I haven't bought it... :confused:
Lol

I think its good to slow down purchases as some point.

I have my big boys now... just looking for that perfect stealth now. (When I say stealth I mean fits in my pocket)

Looking hard at the famous and recommended serpent mini atop a Fuchai maybe...

Anyway. Might sell on the silver XL because the black one was really an impusle buy because it looks so much better.

Looking hard at the famous and recommended serpent mini atop a Fuchai maybe...

If you are talking about the 25 then you won't be sorry! I have been rocking my two 25's non stop... well not quite non stop because I had to play with the Pharaoh for a while. :p

Soooo

Ive just had a leaking session on a chip coil.
Yesterday fitted replacement coils to both my black and silver XL tanks.

Refilled both at least 4 times already.

10minutes ago I refilled both again. Here is the catch. The black one with NCV Frozen started leaking about half a tank onto my RX200.

The silver not a drop.

Both tanks identical.
Both coils from the same batch of C4 premade coils.
Both bottom airflows wide open.

Only difference...

Leaking tank was damn hot since i just took about 10 hits in a row before opening to refill.

I think they leak when viscosity of the eLiquid is too low because of the temperature in the tank.

Any thoughts?

:( Just when I started to love this tank so much I picked up a second one.

Ill try and top up only when tank is stone cold for the next few hours.

Then I will try a hot topup again and see IF iget the same results.

Back