No support from Sir Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is seriously ridiculous,I dont see what the issue is?You admitted that juice did leak on the mod,and cleaned it as quickly as you could,the Ts and Cs are there,read them before purchasing,Sirvape is one of SAs leading vendors,you think they would be if they were scamming people left right and centre?No,they wouldnt have any customers.

And yes if you are at fault courier is on you,thats quite obvious.

Slandering a vendor here in front of other potential customers is not on,so you made a oops and your mod is busted,life goes on,this rant isnt arranging you a new mod nor bringing the old one back to life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every business in the world has its good and bad and every situation is handled differently. What you are saying is if you have a bad dealing (even if you feel its a bad dealing and its not)then you should keep quiet and go on with life, how in your world does a business grow if they cannot weed out problems which only a customer can inform them of? And how can a business prove there worth if they are not called out?

I hate when people are told to move on just because they dont follow the line of take it and just deal.

How a customer is treated is very important and op got mad cause of lack of communication(could of been any vendor) and that should be addressed from a business point.

Honestly i take allot of crap from my customers and i incur allot of cost to keep people happy but they are my customers and even when i make no money its a good reference to other potential customers which has grown my business to were its at today, so dont think that every business wont incur costs onto themselves to keep customers happy.

Just remember we budget for things like this, our mark ups are calculated with this factored into it. This is simple business logic.

I’ve also had issues with a mod from Sir Vape - however it was dealt with properly and without issue.

I received the mod back in less than 24 hours of it being picked up from me (I live in jhb). They also paid for the courier charge back to me.

I haven’t had any issues with Sir Vape, aside from maybe being a bit colloquial on email, this one post paints them in a very different light to what I’ve experienced first hand.

Hope the issue gets sorted out OP. Perhaps next time check the 510 pin and any leaks properly first before screwing your atomiser onto your mod. Liquid damage is a tough one - you should get Geekvape Aegis next time.

Yeah I will. I did receive some pics from @Sir Vape showing the offending button. And it also shows that the paintwork is badly messed up around the display...This was caused by the tech guy dismantling the mod.
And now I am expected to pay the courier charges for the return:mad:

Kwality Kustomer Service right there

On a more serious note, are the "tech guys" the various vendors use for repairs qualified in any way? Or just chumps with chinatown screwdrivers?

Every business in the world has its good and bad and every situation is handled differently. What you are saying is if you have a bad dealing (even if you feel its a bad dealing and its not)then you should keep quiet and go on with life, how in your world does a business grow if they cannot weed out problems which only a customer can inform them of? And how can a business prove there worth if they are not called out?

I hate when people are told to move on just because they dont follow the line of take it and just deal.

How a customer is treated is very important and op got mad cause of lack of communication(could of been any vendor) and that should be addressed from a business point.

Honestly i take allot of crap from my customers and i incur allot of cost to keep people happy but they are my customers and even when i make no money its a good reference to other potential customers which has grown my business to were its at today, so dont think that every business wont incur costs onto themselves to keep customers happy.

Just remember we budget for things like this, our mark ups are calculated with this factored into it. This is simple business logic.

Certainly,I agree 100%,but this was not the way to do it,and thats what the problem is here.This whole thread was started to throw mud at the vendor,not to get the issue handled in the appropriate manner,but anyways,yet again I have climbed into a ring where my name was nowhere on the fight card.

All the best with your mod,hope you get it fixed.

you are still attempting to damage a company’s image.

PS:Glad your google dictionary works.

Slander is spoken. Libel is written. Google Dictionary FTW

Certainly,I agree 100%,but this was not the way to do it,and thats what the problem is here.This whole thread was started to throw mud at the vendor,not to get the issue handled in the appropriate manner,but anyways,yet again I have climbed into a ring where my name was nowhere on the fight card.

All the best with your mod,hope you get it fixed.

Please, educate us how you arrived at this sterling conclusion. OP received no comms before this thread was posted, but magically receives multiple responses once this thread is active.

must be all that mudslinging eh? not poor customer service?

Please, educate us how you arrived at this sterling conclusion. OP received no comms before this thread was posted, but magically receives multiple responses once this thread is active.

must be all that mudslinging eh? not poor customer service?

Maybe ask Google that too.

Like I said,Im out...not my fight,not my problem,you all have fun here.

Guys

Please remember forum rules
Dont get personal with each other
Play the ball not the man

If you get personal, it only paints you and the forum in a bad light.

Interesting thread indeed, on a technical note though I don't think the words "dry mod" and "vaping" can ever be used in the same sentence. Some liquid is always going to get inside, unless it's the "Geekvape Aegis" or other mod specifically designed to prevent liquid ingress.

Not sure if this is your exact issue, but I suspect it is.. btw, smok really screwed up with the button placement on this one. I mean geez what were they thinking.

Good luck with the repair.

My intentions are not to stir up anything but my friends mod had liquid damage after 2weeks and @BumbleBee (The Vape Guy) replaced it,not sure if he incurred the costs or was it his supplier but my friend is a happy chappy and I will certainly buy from Stephen again because I witnessed his service first hand,but I do agree if every damaged mod had to be replaced then our next Vapecon would probably take place in a 10m x 10m room,jus saying

I saw the same thing with one of my friends - his mod died and it was replaced by the vendor, with no quibble. He did not even had to send the broken mod back. I can supply more details as soon as available (from my friend, he's gone fishing:))
I was hoping for the same kind of response from SV...

All I can say is no problems with my mech squonkers, Reo's rock!!!!!! The service from @Sir Vape, excellent. I think taking into account, I almost bought a second hand car from them... lol. My first ever Kangertech Toptank mod I dropped into a pond at Kosi Bay at a bar and rescued it the next morning. I think my neighbour is still using it right now.

I am sorry about the busted mod, juice, eish, we all need it right ?

i agree that juice WILL get on (and in) your mod, hell, I've had bottles busting in my hand as I'm refilling, juice all over the mod, i mean like drenched, it happens

in fact i have drenched my mod 3 times now (once drunk trying to refill the rta, totally making kak) but some quick cleaning as best as possible and all is ok, even juice secreting from my fire button every time i press it for a few days till its all out but all is cool

i think it is build quality, simple

the point is ....i'm drunk again

and ... on a serious note Dont rol guys, take it easy man.

You not alone I also had terrible arrogant service from this vendor regarding a mod warranty. Eventually took the loss and don't support this vendor any longer. I can understand what you are going through. As for the brown tongues don't let them stress you they not going to get a discount or anything.

Oh yes Greyz, I forgot that on Ecigssa we are not allowed to have an opinion or speak the truth.. I have suddenly changed my mind, Sir Vape is always right.

Oh yes Greyz, I forgot that on Ecigssa we are not allowed to have an opinion or speak the truth.. I have suddenly changed my mind, Sir Vape is always right.

Go ahead whatever makes you feel better sunshine.
This isn't about Sir Vape alone anymore, apparently lots vendors are hiding behind the juice in mod excuse.

Sir Vape wont honour the repair because there was juice in the mod. If you sent it back to Smok what do you think they would have said?
They wouldn't repair it either.
Please dont let you butt hurt spill over in here, if you were burnt before then hats your thing. Just because OP wont accept that juice in the mod caused the failure doesn't change the fact.

You and others keep confusing things, I have no reason to suck up to Sir Vape, I know them and they know me well enough. Do you think I'm currying favour to get discounts? Then your sadly mistaken my friend ...
I have a problem with Vendor bashing especially when the Vendor has explained the reasoning. If you can't accept that then it's you with the problem not the vendor.

Moderators please lock this thread. It's purpose was never to resolve an issue but to demonise Sir Vape.
The OP, as well as others chose to use this as a vendor bashing exercise.
Lots of butt hurt and uncalled for name calling have sent this thread to the gutters...

@Veez it was I that gave you the disagree because I simply disagree with your "brown tongues" statement.

LOL. Just LoL

Moderators please lock this thread. It's purpose was never to resolve an issue but to demonise Sir Vape.
The OP, as well as others chose to use this as a vendor bashing exercise.
Lots of butt hurt and uncalled for name calling have sent this thread to the gutters...

@Veez it was I that gave you the disagree because I simply disagree with your "brown tongues" statement.
hey man, in my opinion, this thread is not and shouldn't be about bashing one particular vendor. But if people are allowed to praise vendors then they should be allowed also share their bad experiences as well, no? If the vendors can take it as constructive criticism it will help them correct their shortcomings. Also on this platform they can give their side of the story as well.

Just my 2 cents.

Go ahead whatever makes you feel better sunshine.
This isn't about Sir Vape alone anymore, apparently lots vendors are hiding behind the juice in mod excuse.

Sir Vape wont honour the repair because there was juice in the mod. If you sent it back to Smok what do you think they would have said?
They wouldn't repair it either.
Please dont let you butt hurt spill over in here, if you were burnt before then hats your thing. Just because OP wont accept that juice in the mod caused the failure doesn't change the fact.

You and others keep confusing things, I have no reason to suck up to Sir Vape, I know them and they know me well enough. Do you think I'm currying favour to get discounts? Then your sadly mistaken my friend ...
I have a problem with Vendor bashing especially when the Vendor has explained the reasoning. If you can't accept that then it's you with the problem not the vendor.
Thanks for that wonderful reply, feeling so bad about I said about Sir Vape. If you love the vendor so much, why don't you start a Sir Vape Fan Boy club , where you and all the other Fans can lie to each other?

How do we know that there wasnt juice in the Mod before Leon got the thing? Hey? Who is this tech guy that checked the mod? Perhaps he put some in the Mod?

Are you getting paid to defend the feelings of the vendors? I hope you're atleast getting a free bottle of juice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back