OBS Crius RTA

I have been sick with flu for the past few days.

But I follow this build tutorial.

Build comes out to this more or less.

b6618d0e969403d6f702a2e908f57e9a.jpg

Last edited:
I have never used that much cotton on any build, will have to give it a go. Thanks for sharing.

Actually it's really not much. 1cm strip of jap, strip in half and store the other half for use later, then two normal cotton bacon or Jap cotton wicks as you would use on a dual coil. And then a tiny bit for the centre. Just make sure the ID of the coils are clear.

That really looks incredibly good. Without the use of too much cotton - that's efficiency - Ill be sure to check that out when Im at home :D

Just realized I didn't make mines spaced. Think I'll do that one this darned flu clears.

Ok so I did it again. Spaced SS316, 6 wraps each, 3mm ID, 0.23ohms. Glorius!

2aa2b57ec00164dbd063815184f3f1da.jpg

6506e254f1bfd854e40052baa4bec7bd.jpg

She vapes so sexy like. Got Hazeworks Scream in there. So gooooooooooooood

@shabbar... Forgot to tag you brother.

Also notice my ID, clear of any strands. Make sure it's clear. Superb vape if you get this right.

99% of the time leaking means bad wicking... I've experienced leaks on all of my tanks if I've wicked them kakly! Every tank likes to be wicked differently (sounds familiar) it's all part of the fun :) finally got the bellus to stop misbehaving while top filling

i think admin should add a badge/medal for members with leak free Bellus tanks. it will be i very rare badge. i have given up on mine. if only i had a gorge to throw it in.

just remm
i think admin should add a badge/medal for members with leak free Bellus tanks. it will be i very rare badge. i have given up on mine. if only i had a gorge to throw it in.

No man dude. Don't give up!!! Keep trying. Check your wicking holes. tuck too much and it becomes tight and wont saturate fast enough. Too loose, and you will get leakage.

Don't know if your Bellus is in the bottom of a gorge but if it's not, just do what I do and bottom fill it :) When top filling it I had leakage for days and nearly threw it out the window.

Having said that, scooped up my Crius yesterday and she is a beauty! On par with the Griffin but definitely less greedy on juice consumption! Winner winner :rock:

Don't know if your Bellus is in the bottom of a gorge but if it's not, just do what I do and bottom fill it :) When top filling it I had leakage for days and nearly threw it out the window.

Having said that, scooped up my Crius yesterday and she is a beauty! On par with the Griffin but definitely less greedy on juice consumption! Winner winner :rock:

The Bellus never went to the gorge... she went to Knysna to have the air holes made bigger... she is back and the airflow is awesome now... no leaking... but I have to rebuild coils because it's crackling and the flavour isn't great... and that's one thing the Bellus excels at and that is flavour!

The Bellus never went to the gorge... she went to Knysna to have the air holes made bigger... she is back and the airflow is awesome now... no leaking... but I have to rebuild coils because it's crackling and the flavour isn't great... and that's one thing the Bellus excels at and that is flavour!

better then the cruis?

Another atty saved, well done @Rob Fisher. I agree with you on that, the flavor one gets from the Bellus is just bad a$$! Definitely my go to atty!

Show us a pic of the holes Oom Rob

Anyone ever though of drilling out the centre holes on the AFC ring? Been contemplating doing it to mine. Although I am super happy with mine as is.

this thread is a bit dead, but i have a question.
is anyone else strugling with spitback from the Crius...?
i have a simple 26g dual coil in it, and juice hooles are half closed, but still get juice splatter on my mouth

I know this may sound stupid but I had the same problem with two of my tanks, and when I opened up the juice flow fully, the spit back went away. Can't explain it, but I swear it worked for me. Maybe worth a shot

tried that too...same thing
also tried diff wicking methods...thick, thin, short, long...

Where are your wicks sitting? Could you maybe take a picture, it would be easier to help you out

Back