OBS Crius RTA

ok..going to bed now..will try and post some pics tomorrow
Also what Wattage? Strange, I never had spitback on my Crius, and this was my first real RTA so I've built it like a complete nob at times, and it still just performs perfectly.

Hi @Rex Smit
My Crius has 28g Kanthal in it and no spitback. I havent tried 26g

Are your coils popping when you fire the first time?
What power are you vaping at?

fcaf1a04be6b27652ec3cd64246951cd.jpg
b2597523c3a6d44796518649c04bb93f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok so here is the story..
Started 1st time using the Crius with twisted 28g dual @ 0.3 Ohm running at about 30-40w...great flavour and everything..but a lot of spit back...
So i know that twited coils spit like a cobra...and endured it for a while...then it just got to bad..
so i thought lets try something simpler...dual 26g @ 0.6Ohm running at 24W..
Obviously the spitback is much less...it is still there....

need help...

Try cutting your wicks shorter, to where you just about see it at the top of the wicking holes.

maybe if evry1 showed me there builds, and gives the specs, maybe i can then see where my error is...

Hey Rex Smit. Try using more wick through the coil and fluff them out once installed. The cotton must just cover the juice flow holes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Crius is 26g 2mm ID, compressed coils. I pretty much wick it like in your first pictures (Juice holes look like full of cotton). Are you in a position to crank up the wattage a bit? Or maybe try a bit more cotton (I stuff my crius like a turkey at christmas)? Apart from that I really don't know what to suggest, it looks like you had it almost identical to how I build (but at 0.6 as opposed to 0.4) and I have never had my Crius spit at me :( Sorry bud!

I have a 26G SS dual spaced build in the Crius. There's one specific juice that gives me spitback only. I thought it might be the VG/PG ratio but it turns out it's the same as my other juices. I hardly ever get spitback on spaced coils though.

FullSizeRender.jpg

funny how your wire looks a lot thicker than mine, and its also suppose to be 26g. thinki mine is labeled wrong...
will try the spaced option see what that does...

Back