Silver

Flavour and throat hit seeker
Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
What are your predictions for vaping in 2017?

I think 2017 is going to be a big year for vaping, with so much going on.
I predict lots of fun ahead! :D

Lets hear what everyone thinks...

Mechs and RDA/RDTA's are becoming more common

I don't see the explosion in new products that followed the FDA Deeming Regulations being published last year slowing down at all. More likely 2016's endless influx of the latest/greatest will pale in comparison to 2017, at least until the final line in the sand is confirmed.

With enough quality gear and DIY supplies already on hand to outfit a large army of vapers for years, I don't see being much of a player this year, if even a minor one at all. My check book is already starting to get dusty and encased in cobwebs when it comes to vaping related buys.

Fake Stab Wood for zinc alloy mods, most likely wraps or veneers, as the Chinese factories try to capitalize on the HE consumer craze.

Not predicting anything in this industry. :-D
I were out of the seen for a year and I still can't believe the changes that happened during that time. Amazing!

Gain in popularity of mechs?

Rise in popularity of the high end gear?

Will the wattage race plateau? (doesn't seem like it)

Further gains in premixed blends?

Further reductions in nic strength? (well, you cant really go lower than zero mg, lol)

More mass market appeal in exotic coils? (claptons, fused claptons, aliens etc)

Will 2017 be the year we see more good quality Mouth to lung options become available?

I recon there are gonna some very weird crazy cool looking gear coming in 2017. Like a smart watch kinda vibe, your mod will ring or vibrate when you get calls or messages and display your messages on your screen ;)

Seeing that your mod is mostly in your hand during the day, this would kinda make sense

I think the nicotine salt liquids will will be more widely adopted. Both for converting smokers and as stealth devices

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Love the thread thanks!!

My Predictions:
  1. Hybrid Tube Mech Craze will die out late May
  2. Single Coil will gain more popularity, even in RDA's with seriously exotic wire / builds
  3. Australia will outright ban Nicotine trade / import (It will become a regulated chemical)
  4. Regulated 18650 High Wattage mods will plateau at four 18650's
  5. FDA will make no progress, and the project will be booted.
  6. DIY will start SERIOUSLY trending close to mid year.

Predictions:
- Mods being able to be customized from phone apps(cant wait for that). Kind of like e-scribe but on your phone and with you all the time. Also I predict that it wont only be Evolv but rather most of the chipsets out there.
- Probably quite a few more colour touch screen displays will start making an appearance.
- Vendors will start to bring in more HE products to feed the growing HE market.
- More and more people will start vaping as its becoming more and more visible and acceptable in society
- More vendors will pop up with brick and mortar shops and online presence.
- As it becomes more visible bigger brands might try to get in on the action and more retail stores may start to stock products
- With increased visibility our government might start to try and cash in on the industry with SIN tax(probably not this year though)
- More and more people will start DIY
- If I keep on seeing those beautiful HE mods and start acting on the FOMO, Ill end up sleeping on the pavement

- Mods being able to be customized from phone apps(cant wait for that). Kind of like e-scribe but on your phone and with you all the time. Also I predict that it wont only be Evolv but rather most of the chipsets out there.

It's here already... the YiHi Q Mini with Bluetooth to the iPhone! :D

I think this will be the year of the mech.
Tube mechs, box mechs and squonking mechs.

As most people start to search for reliability in their gear and see Mechs are the way to go , the mech trade is gonna boom.

I am going to make a big prediction here...

I predict that on the 26th of August 2017 there is going to be heavy clouds over the Pretoria area!

I am going to make a big prediction here...

I predict that on the 26th of August 2017 there is going to be heavy clouds over the Pretoria area!

I predict @Silver on the same day if things carry on as they have been. Vapecon hall wont be large enough for uncle @Rob Fisher to showcase all his mods.

And i also predict in order for uncle Rob to come down to Jhb and bring all his gear he will have to trade the Benz in for this...

busimages.jpg

Back