Reo Coming To Sa!

Oupa

Owner at Vapour Mountain
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
We have seen a growing interest in the Reo mods over the past few months. And deservedly so, as these devices are absolutely brilliant and once you get your hands on one you won't put it down!

So it gives me great pleasure to announce that Vapour Mountain has the go ahead from Rob to be a reseller of his products. We negotiated a slightly better price for buying in bulk and will be bringing in a split of Grands and Minis and will also be stocking Reo spares like bottles, feeding tubes, magnets, springs, button covers, etc.
After shipping, duties and tax we will try and get as close as possible to the retail price as listed on Reosmods, but it would probably be slightly more. We are confident though that buyers will still save when taking shipping and duties into consideration.

We do not have a final price or timeframe for availability yet, but will keep you updated. We ideally want to wait until the upgrade kits are available so that we can bring them in at the same time.

Now the boys are excited! Watching this space with some considerable excitement!

well done @Oupa

your going to be bringing in the subohm "repair" kits aswell for the existing reos who wants to upgrade?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

this means only one thing:

GOTTA GET ONE!!!!!

hmm so are we going to take down Canada and Germany within this yr ?

at least we don't get hit by the increase in sin tax , wonder how much more people are going to have to pay for stinkies this yr

Well done oupa

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Oh my hat that is awesome. Just in time for me to upgrade my vaping experience. Thank you guys this is the best news ever.

1332397100700.jpg

Super news @Oupa!

Can't believe I missed this thread - only saw it today.
Been hectic on the work front so have only been catching the newer posts and not the older ones.

Wow, I really am excited about this. Well done for doing it. I assume your own REO experience was a major part in you deciding to stock and sell it yourself.

Just two questions:

1) Is this a Vapour Mountain thing only or an eCiggies thing too?

2) How are you going to deal with colour variations? Which colours will you stock?

Good idea would be to order black wrinkle .. and request unpainted doors .. then on sale have the door wrapped according to customers colour prefrence

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Almost time for the new sub-ohm kit and high heat fire buttons. Maybe @Oupa should collect orders from us so long, also any other stuff we may need. In that way at least he can make a little money and we can save on shipping?

Almost time for the new sub-ohm kit and high heat fire buttons. Maybe @Oupa should collect orders from us so long, also any other stuff we may need. In that way at least he can make a little money and we can save on shipping?
I agree
def in for upgrade kit
new rm2
new door for my grand
maybe igo atty as well
high heat fire button

sent from my reonautical cloud machine

Back