Reo Coming To Sa!

Ok... Assorted colours of Reo Grands and Minis inbound (standard profile in this first shipment to test the water). Lots of extra spares... everything you might need, even some extra doors and reomizer caps. Also a few of the new Reomizer 3 dual coil attys.

Any reomiser 2 coming in?

Ok... Assorted colours of Reo Grands and Minis inbound (standard profile in this first shipment to test the water). Lots of extra spares... everything you might need, even some extra doors and reomizer caps. Also a few of the new Reomizer 3 dual coil attys.

Fantastic news @Oupa! Do you have pricing yet?

This is awesome news @Oupa, just in time too. I suspect my reo mini is pregnant. :D

The Reo population in SA is going to explode.

Any clue on what the price range will be? Rough estimate is cool.. just wanna know for the future, how ever near it may be

Any clue on what the price range will be? Rough estimate is cool.. just wanna know for the future, how ever near it may be

I'd rather not guesstimate. Will have an exact figure soon :D

This thread will be watched.... I need me some magnets. And maybe a door and.. and ..and..and...and....

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

please tell me you got Sl doors coming in

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Back