Reo Coming To Sa!

Anyone looking to sell their Reo Mini 2.1, please let me know. I'm in the market for one.

Thanks

i would suggest a lp from the start as you have a wider variety of attys that can fit .

Any unit as a start... I can always add on or change when I get more familiar with the Reo.
Reo Minis are very scarce in the Classifieds and pricing is similar to a new standard profile from Vapour Mountain.

So we have some Reo Grand and Mini doors available... standard and SL.

3 x SL tumbled Aluminum Reo Grand doors
2 x SL tumbled Aluminum Reo Mini doors
2 x SL Black Wrinkle Reo Grand doors
1 x Black Wrinkle Reo Grand door
1 x Black Wrinkle Reo Mini door
1 x Silver Vein Reo Grand door
1 x Silver Vein Reo Mini door
2 x Tumbled Brass Reo Grand doors
2 x Tumbled Brass Reo Mini doors

All standard Grand and Mini doors - R290
All SL Grand and Mini doors - R390

Not on website yet, so first come first served via email - info@vapourmountain.co.za

Whatever is left will go up on the website in the next day or two.

20140813_203436_resized.jpg

Pimp your Reo... You know you want to!

@Qupa, please can you set aside

1x SL tumbled Aluminum Reo Mini door
1x SL tumbled Aluminum Reo Grand door

Thank you.

sent you a mail too.

Last edited:
I'll e-mail you asap @Oupa

But please keep 1x SL tumbled Aluminum Reo Grand door for me.

Thanks

Send E-mail and decided to take SL Black wrinkle door as well as SL tumbled Aluminum and some Legend & Premium Juices while we at it.

:whew: Just glad I spotted this in time as I'm sure the SL doors won't last long.

So... never thought the slotted aluminium doors will be so popular! Otherwise I would have ordered 20...

Sorry for the guys that missed out, I will definitely have enough in the next order.

Updated pic of sold doors as it stands now:

doors update.jpg

No brass lovers?

So... never thought the slotted aluminium doors will be so popular! Otherwise I would have ordered 20...

Sorry for the guys that missed out, I will definitely have enough in the next order.

Updated pic of sold doors as it stands now:

View attachment 9852

No brass lovers?

So did we miss out @Oupa ? I haven't received a reply to my email yet.

Also some new spares loaded to website (Reomizer post screws, Reomizer caps and bottle cap o-rings). Brass Reomizer 2'S (standard profile) and remaining doors will go up later today.

Back