Reo Coming To Sa!

Nope something as beautiful and cute as this can't be a man hehehe :giggle: I dunno what I'm gonna call her yet... eeeeeek

About a half hour later...
Decided on a name haha Amy Lee
jygaqeju.jpg

Last edited:
Hey @Metal Liz
Cant believe I missed this.
Congrats. How is Amy Lee?

She's AMAziiiiiing!!! Vapes like a dream @Silver :rock: and super stoked that my first ever coil built works so well :D

Congratulations @Metal Liz!! Wow!!! Now this is a super duper exelent news!!!! Wow wow wow!!

And congrats on your coil build, its fun isnt it :clap::giggle:

Welcome to the true dark side ;)

Only thing I'm still missing is the REO

How about a purple Reo mini? Ready to go....

How about a purple Reo mini? Ready to go....
That sounds soooo good, but it will have to wait a bid. Saving for a Reo and a vacation @ melkbos strand :)

Sent from my iPhone VapeCase & mPt3

Yip got a few Brass LP Reomizers.

woop woop! looks like @Reonat is gonna have a reomiser just to test out the coil builds. Will also come in handy once you find your sweet spot for different juices, then you can just pop it on and off with the different setups!

The brass reomiser with the wooden drip tip from @Rob Fisher is gonna look rad on Hugh! Me thinks you should throw in a brass button cover to match :D

woop woop! looks like @Reonat is gonna have a reomiser just to test out the coil builds. Will also come in handy once you find your sweet spot for different juices, then you can just pop it on and off with the different setups!

The brass reomiser with the wooden drip tip from @Rob Fisher is gonna look rad on Hugh! Me thinks you should throw in a brass button cover to match :D
Hmmm hadn't thought of that.

Seems you guys are far better at accessorising than I am
Email @Oupa now... maybe the parcel hasn't left yet!

Back