Reo Coming To Sa!

Great prices @Oupa !
Wishing you well for your REO line

@Gizmo, I humbly suggest you go for a LP Mini. Kawasaki green and Black like @Yiannaki 's Grand. I think you will love it!

And you can vape on it when we see each other once in a while. Will make my REOs not feel so technologically outclassed by your fancy gizmo gear ;-)

Great prices @Oupa !
Wishing you well for your REO line

@Gizmo, I humbly suggest you go for a LP Mini. Kawasaki green and Black like @Yiannaki 's Grand. I think you will love it!

And you can vape on it when we see each other once in a while. Will make my REOs not feel so technologically outclassed by your fancy gizmo gear ;-)

I personally think he needs a pink and white LP Mini... Just saying :wasntme:

@Oupa I had a look Reo's US$ prices, did a conversion plus ad USPS Express shipping, customs VAT and clearance fees and IMO your prices are very reasonable with the added benefit of customers don't have to suffer the agony of waiting.

Assuming you have batteries, charger, coil building stuff, the minimum on VM prices:
Reo Grand/Mini - R1890, Reomizer 2 - R520 = R2410.00 for a standard profile Reo. For import prices, check out this thread: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/reo-the-basics.2561/

Right my mind is made up, i'm rather going to skip on the SMOK S-Fury and get a reo :rock: well save up for one :) or maybe just bite the bullet and make the bank wait for their money a little bit hahaha

Right my mind is made up, i'm rather going to skip on the SMOK S-Fury and get a reo :rock: well save up for one :) or maybe just bite the bullet and make the bank wait for their money a little bit hahaha

Reo_JustDoIt.jpg

@Oupa, don't come rate posts on the forum, i'm breaking my F5 button on my keyboard here to see the stuff loaded on the website, so i can pull the trigger hahaha :rock: ;)

@Oupa, don't come rate posts on the forum, i'm breaking my F5 button on my keyboard here to see the stuff loaded on the website, so i can pull the trigger hahaha :rock: ;)
1393817447567.gif

:censored:

mind made up, Metal Liz is coming over to Reoville :rock: with a black wrinkle mini :rock:

Anyone have a R2410.00 to spare ;(

Really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want a REO

+2 on that. So it is unanimous! @annemarievdh we think Jaco needs the same:D.

+3 on a REO for @Gizmo - not sure about Pink and White though - but whatever colour he wants.
His last REO was Orange - maybe a blue and yellow one this time....
I still like @Yiannaki 's colour combo

I'm having second thoughts...

Maybe a white one then I can do a tattoo on it...

Attachments

• Tatoo.jpg
    Tatoo.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 31
Back