Reo Mail

Well @zedem you are the first ever to get the badge whilst owning a non working Reo.................well it really couldn't work,but it does now
View attachment 50258
Replacing insulators wouldn't work as there was nothing left in the 510 to fit them into,I've made up new insulators and replaced the teflon with an O ring,your spinning machine screw also doesn't spin anymore.
You mentioned you like the brushed finish so I did that and put a button cap on there for you.
The 510 has been water tested and pressure tested and theres no leaks.
Only problem is you can't have it back........................Don't worry I meant not immediately! I just need to vape/squonk it for a few days to make sure its 100%.
View attachment 50259
View attachment 50260
View attachment 50261

Wanted to hit "winner" 5 times but the board software won't allow it.

I've seen the punch method of fixing the delrin screw work before - another benefit of a metal body (although it's the soft aluminum that caused the issue in the first place).

How many other mods out there could be resurrected like this? REOs for the win... yet again.

How many other mods out there could be resurrected like this? REOs for the win... yet again.

Exactly why I love them so much.

I binned (literally) 3 or 4 mods in my first year of vaping.

When I started vaping, tube mods made sense and appealed to me. I actually thought Reo's were ugly. I remember having a conversation with a friend, saying "these Reo's are box-shaped. You can see the battery inside, and it has this bottle you need to squeeze. WTF"

Then I got a non-Reo box mod. Realised this was the way, when I felt it in my hand, so comfi.

Then after months of reading through these Reo threads, I began to see the point. And their beauty emerged. Also, what other mod is so customisable. All the collections here - so may variations and possibilities. I love that!

Last edited:
Well @zedem you are the first ever to get the badge whilst owning a non working Reo.................well it really couldn't work,but it does now
View attachment 50258
Replacing insulators wouldn't work as there was nothing left in the 510 to fit them into,I've made up new insulators and replaced the teflon with an O ring,your spinning machine screw also doesn't spin anymore.
You mentioned you like the brushed finish so I did that and put a button cap on there for you.
Only problem is you can't have it back........................Don't worry I meant not immediately! I just need to vape/squonk it for a few days to make sure its 100%.
View attachment 50259
View attachment 50260
View attachment 50261

Excellent, and with some bonus work as well.

View attachment 50258
View attachment 50259
View attachment 50260
View attachment 50261
Wow! It's alive and glowing like a champ. @Genosmate you truly are a master with a Reo
540df252835ef0d078c73882e6e1b1ae.jpg

REOfam...

I need to order a handful of LG HG2 18650s. The brown ones. Flat tops.

What's your recommended US site to buy from?

RTD is out of stock. Orbtronic has them, as does VapeNW, but I don't know about these vendors or the authenticity of their batteries.

Thanks in advance.

My gosh @Genosmate - what a resurrection!
Just amazing. Well done.
@zedem you are a lucky man!

Wanted to hit "winner" 5 times but the board software won't allow it.

I've seen the punch method of fixing the delrin screw work before - another benefit of a metal body (although it's the soft aluminum that caused the issue in the first place).

Hi @Papa_Lazarou
Please try that winner rating again when you are next on - and let us know if its still not working
That is strange. It should work.

Heh - no, I just wanted to give it 5 "winners" :)

It took the one just fine.

Lol ok, thanks
I didnt understand your initial comment - haha
I thought you tried clicking it 5 times and it wasnt working on any of them

Last edited:
REOfam...

I need to order a handful of LG HG2 18650s. The brown ones. Flat tops.

What's your recommended US site to buy from?

RTD is out of stock. Orbtronic has them, as does VapeNW, but I don't know about these vendors or the authenticity of their batteries.

Thanks in advance.
Most US sites won't allow the export of batteries. Thus, we have used mainly UK and Chinese vendors. I have used www.cremedevape.com (UK I think) and once for a bulk order www.heavengifts.com. No problems with either.

New Reo Grand thanks to Reosmods and Andre . Had a nice quick visit last night and got to try some of @Paulie 's juices, thank you so much @Andre . Running the RM3 dual-coil and Paulies Lemon Ice Tea now. Really amazing, both the setup and the juice.
DSC_0700_1.JPG

New Reo Grand thanks to Reosmods and Andre . Had a nice quick visit last night and got to try some of @Paulie 's juices, thank you so much @Andre . Running the RM3 dual-coil and Paulies Lemon Ice Tea now. Really amazing, both the setup and the juice.
View attachment 50473

Oooooo... I love the RM3. Wonderful little beast in dual mode. The air is a tad tight, but that can be rectified. Pound for pound, a magnificent flavour engine.

View attachment 50473
Congrats again. Enjoy. And thank you for the visit and chat and juices. Here is mine (far right), joining the the raw tumbled family.

6eaGlC8.jpg

I think I'm going to have to procure an O16 again and give it a fair shake because I obviously missed the sweet spot last time. :confused::(

I think I'm going to have to procure an O16 again and give it a fair shake because I obviously missed the sweet spot last time. :confused::(

@Rob Fisher let me know if you do decide to get one as I might be interested to share the postage/courier fees with you ;)

Back