Slight defamation I suppose

I'm way overdue to visit the fairest cape again! The wine farms are calling! :rock:

I still need too get around to it myself gramps. Drop on in, bring my VA cap along, wear it skew on your head and lets make a day of it.

I still need too get around to it myself gramps. Drop on in, bring my VA cap along, wear it skew on your head and lets make a day of it.

Hehehe... I have your cap here! Happily Mitch sent me one as well so I'm going GANGSTER to the JHB meet! :)

I will take good care of your cap till I visit wine country again! :)

Well that was a whole lot of relatively pointless, pointed reading and writing. Can I just say that you lot are worse than journal editors :p

I have gone through this thread

All of you have made valid points and I think @Yusuf Cape Vaper 's original post was sincere and he has every right to express his views.

In future, if anyone thinks a retailer is too expensive or that their prices are not justified, perhaps just say it like that and explain it a bit more, giving reasons why, so that it is clear to all.

LOL .. couldn't help but giggle when I read this ... I asked a vendor last night if they don't think their product is too cheap ... HAHAHAHA

LOL .. couldn't help but giggle when I read this ... I asked a vendor last night if they don't think their product is too cheap ... HAHAHAHA

Which vendor was that @LandyMan ?

Back