Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I'm so surprised there is no dedicated thread for the Tauren Beest... so here we have one!

I put off buying this because it's supposed to be a dual coil RTA and I really don't like dual coils... but @KZOR created enough FOMO and when I saw it while testing the new Vape Den Web site I spotted it and bought it.

The presentation, packaging and quality of the RTA are really impressive so that's a good start! The tank and components were also sparkling clean!

The tank is a good looking tank as well!

When searching the forum I saw a few classifieds sales and that worried me a bit... but I shouldn't have worried... right off the bat after building it I knew it was a great tank even with a single coil.

I decided to do a single 3mm Ni80 Alien 28*3/36 from Ohm Wrecker which came out at 0.3Ω and I'm firing it at my normal 28 watts.

One big negative for me is you don't get an 810 to 510 adapter and none of my fancy 810 tips from Siam Mods fit because of the shallow 810 hole. But as you will see in the last pic I found an adapter so I could use my favourite Tower Tips from Siam Mods.

Most important is how is the flavour... it's early days because I only just got it but it's very impressive! Good call @KZOR!
Beest1.jpg Beest2.jpg Beest3.jpg Beest4.jpg Beest5.jpg Beest6.jpg

This RTA has impressed me so much that i will be doing a follow-up video this weekend where i compare dual 2.5mm, dual 3mm and single 3.5mm builds with one another.

Look forward to that! I must say I'm tempted to test it with dual Aliens! But I will wait for your video!

Oh my word I just checked what I paid for the Beest! R440! Now that is the bargain of the century!

The threads on the juice fill cap are painful... but on the plus side opening and filling it doesn't cause a leak like some of the other top fill RTA's!

Also, I wish the bubble tank was glass.

But at R440 it beats all the other RTA's around the R500-R600 mark hands down!

The threads on the juice fill cap are painful... but on the plus side opening and filling it doesn't cause a leak like some of the other top fill RTA's!

OK that was a premature lie... it most certainly does leak on the refill Louis any tips?

Pros :
1) super flavor
2) aesthetically pleasing
3) easy fill with all types of juice bottles
4) price
5) ample build space allowing for diversity in builds
6) perfect restricted DL airflow to my preferance
7) NO LEAKING when wicked correctly
8) very forgiving when it comes to wicking

Cons:
1) need special 810 driptips
2) no 510 adapter
3) topcap threading
4) legholes opposite to direction of flat coil legs
5) thirsty with a dual build :)

Recommendation ......... absoflippinlutely

This RTA has impressed me so much that i will be doing a follow-up video this weekend where i compare dual 2.5mm, dual 3mm and single 3.5mm builds with one another.
This is what I'm waiting for before I click that buy button!

This is what I'm waiting for before I click that buy button!

Well, in that case, I have some bad news, good news and bad news!

Bad News 1 - Sold Out
Good News - New stock ordered
Band News 2 - Stock will only arrive in Feb due to the Chinese holidays!

Ok so another great rta that leaks if u dont wick it like this, hold it like that, did not roast four dodos's for the leak gods and did not screw back the cap in accordance to Newtons seventh law.:rofl:

I own three which i coil and wick myself, have two colleagues who each own one and i coil and wick those as well and i have never had a leak.

100% it was my fault... I overfilled it and then forced the cap on. Haven't made that mistake again! :confused:

What's the juice capacity of the beest?

Well, in that case, I have some bad news, good news and bad news!

Bad News 1 - Sold Out
Good News - New stock ordered
Band News 2 - Stock will only arrive in Feb due to the Chinese holidays!

Just in time for a birthday present! :D:D:D

Dengit .... if the two uncles say it's good , it must be ..... seems a must have .....

I had my heart set on a PYRO V2 RDTA and now I see this (and it's reviews). Once again I'm unsure. Damn you guys! :-D

I think what pips it for me is the squonkability of the Pyro ..... no need carrying a bottle of juice around ;)

But the Beest seems is a must buy also ..... argh! 1st world problems :p

I think what pips it for me is the squonkability of the Pyro ..... no need carrying a bottle of juice around ;)

But the Beest seems is a must buy also ..... argh! 1st world problems :p

Am in need of an RTA/RDTA for my DRAG so it's not something for me to consider. Price point and value is key here.

Back