Tauren Beest RTA

What ID are you guys using for dual coils?

I don't understand the small capacity. The Aqua Reboot is 4.3ml with standard glass.

I like the build deck of the Tauren and I know it is subjective but hell it really is not a great looking tank.

@KZOR I saw your video and you did a 3mm so i did a 3mm. But you reckon 2.5mm is better?

I think its a BEAutiful tank, very underrated, and for the price, definitely beats alot of rta's...

20190122_101029.jpg

I so tempted to sell this tauren beest and add some cash to buy a reload rta, I need to know if its worth it lol

Not sure, havent tried the Beest but the Reload RTA is the most intense flavor and solid build quality you will get on a dual coil RTA or RDA(RDAs that I have had or tried) for that matter.

The QP Designs Fatality was apparently another goodie but was limited edition unfortunately. New dual coil RTA coming soon from QP so hold out until some reviews come out.

Not sure, havent tried the Beest but the Reload RTA is the most intense flavor and solid build quality you will get on a dual coil RTA or RDA(RDAs that I have had or tried) for that matter.

The QP Designs Fatality was apparently another goodie but was limited edition unfortunately. New dual coil RTA coming soon from QP so hold out until some reviews come out.
@KZOR is there a possibility you can do a comparison between the reload and

Thanks man my FOMO on the reload rta is baaaad lol.

@KZOR is there a possibility you can do a comparison between the reload and the beest rta?

Well i have had 2 reloads and 3 dvarws and i still think this tank has the best flavour out of all of them.

Has anybody tried the Tauren RDA / RDTA? Is it worth getting?

Well i also thought oh here we go again! best flavour ever! for the 50th time. and i brought 2 of them thinking they look cool. But once i got my 2.5mm framed staples in and wicking down. the flavour was unbeatable. even my girlfriend who vapes socially noticed the flavour increase.

@KZOR is there a possibility you can do a comparison between the reload and

Thanks man my FOMO on the reload rta is baaaad lol.

@KZOR is there a possibility you can do a comparison between the reload and the beest rta?
Well i also thought oh here we go again! best flavour ever! for the 50th time. and i brought 2 of them thinking they look cool. But once i got my 2.5mm framed staples in and wicking down. the flavour was unbeatable. even my girlfriend who vapes socially noticed the flavour increase.

I would definitely need to test it first. I also noticed that the Reload never really gets hot, all my other atties burn! :GODZILLA:

I've seen 2 of these atties in the classifieds this week alone so my guess is it's not a keeper.

Let the testing commense...off the bat some of the smoothest airflow I've experienced for sure. Still need to play around with wicking a bit....need to loosen the topcap every so often.

Might do a comparison video with the Reload think a forumite requested it.

Look at them clouds wow

image.jpg

Just my 2cents in here I have a coilart Mage V2 the deck is super close to the Tauren Beest so is many other things eg chimney the Perspex bubble glass etc even the air holes in the deck seem super close to the Beest the only major difference I have seen is the Mage V2 has 3 air flows entering the tank compared to the 2 found on the Beest I have a reload yes it’s amazing no doubt but look at the coilart Mage V2 aswell flavor on the coilart Mage v2 vs the Tauren Beest is almost identical if not the same the Mage is just has a little more airflow I’m my opinion

I'm so surprised there is no dedicated thread for the Tauren Beest... so here we have one!

I put off buying this because it's supposed to be a dual coil RTA and I really don't like dual coils... but @KZOR created enough FOMO and when I saw it while testing the new Vape Den Web site I spotted it and bought it.

The presentation, packaging and quality of the RTA are really impressive so that's a good start! The tank and components were also sparkling clean!

The tank is a good looking tank as well!

When searching the forum I saw a few classifieds sales and that worried me a bit... but I shouldn't have worried... right off the bat after building it I knew it was a great tank even with a single coil.

I decided to do a single 3mm Ni80 Alien 28*3/36 from Ohm Wrecker which came out at 0.3Ω and I'm firing it at my normal 28 watts.

One big negative for me is you don't get an 810 to 510 adapter and none of my fancy 810 tips from Siam Mods fit because of the shallow 810 hole. But as you will see in the last pic I found an adapter so I could use my favourite Tower Tips from Siam Mods.

Most important is how is the flavour... it's early days because I only just got it but it's very impressive! Good call @KZOR!
View attachment 155887 View attachment 155888 View attachment 155889 View attachment 155890 View attachment 155891 View attachment 155892
Nice write up. Im quite keennon trying this RTA out, i just dont like the incorrect positioning of the post screws.
What mod is this in the pics?

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

Okay so I’m almost a 2 years late on this one but here it is.
Dual Lazy Pandy ohming at 0.3, first round of building and wicking and it is spot on. I always use my favorite Game Changer or Drool Marshmallow Mint when building a new tank because I know the flavor profile so well and I must say this is really really good.

Just the right amount of airflow and it looks the part.

In the next week or so I’ll try a nice fat single coil build, looking at the deck and airflow I think this will be just as good in a single coil build and will be a bit more battery friendly on my single 18650 mods.

3EBAB340-1B1A-4F46-BF19-B0E4191E5D1E.jpeg 45416E17-48E3-4001-AB2A-257105BA1BD5.jpeg

Okay so I’m almost a 2 years late on this one but here it is.
Dual Lazy Pandy ohming at 0.3, first round of building and wicking and it is spot on. I always use my favorite Game Changer or Drool Marshmallow Mint when building a new tank because I know the flavor profile so well and I must say this is really really good.

Just the right amount of airflow and it looks the part.

In the next week or so I’ll try a nice fat single coil build, looking at the deck and airflow I think this will be just as good in a single coil build and will be a bit more battery friendly on my single 18650 mods.

View attachment 220971 View attachment 220972
Nice looking setup. I'm still on the hunt to find one. Looks like no one in SA wants to let go of one.

Sent from my vivo 2006 using Tapatalk

Nice looking setup. I'm still on the hunt to find one. Looks like no one in SA wants to let go of one.

Vape Odyssey should have another 2 in stock, purchased mine on Saturday.

Awesome. Thanks so much. Will give them a call first thin in the morning. The web page seems to be offline. You wouldn't perhaps know what colour they might have?

Awesome. Thanks so much. Will give them a call first thin in the morning. The web page seems to be offline. You wouldn't perhaps know what colour they might have?

Think they are all silver.

Back