Tauren Beest RTA

Picked up 1 today from Vape Odyssey, can confirm they have about 3 left, SS and black available. Now for my questions, 2.5mm or 3mm coils? Coil placement? Is the PC bubble tank tolerant of acidic juices? IMG_20210203_143021.jpg

All you need to know about the Beest can be found at its greatest fan's channel. It is also my favourite dual coil RTA

P.S. Go back further on his channel for the full feview.

All you need to know about the Beest can be found at its greatest fan's channel. It is also my favourite dual coil RTA

P.S. Go back further on his channel for the full feview.

Not really into dual coil anything but after watching @KZOR's video this is one i feel i would like! Don't like the bubble glass though but filling often is no great chore to me!

Not really into dual coil anything but after watching @KZOR's video this is one i feel i would like! Don't like the bubble glass though but filling often is no great chore to me!
With the Reload OG, it's the only dual coil RTA that I use too.

Can anyone tell me if the pc bubble tank holds up with tank cracker juices? I see the 2ml glass being a problem for me.

Can anyone tell me if the pc bubble tank holds up with tank cracker juices? I see the 2ml glass being a problem for me.
I'm quite sure it'll crack... I only use dessert flavours in it and I can see the colour change (white discolouration) on the bubble pc tank

Not sure if all the Tauren fans are aware of this but the bubbleglass of the Tauren One RTA and the Kylin Mini RTA can be used on the Tauren Beest.
The glass bubbles you see me using on all my Beests are Kylin Mini's. Not sure if the Mini V2 will fit but i will check this afternoon and mention it in my live show tonight if it does.

Not sure if all the Tauren fans are aware of this but the bubbleglass of the Tauren One RTA and the Kylin Mini RTA can be used on the Tauren Beest.
The glass bubbles you see me using on all my Beests are Kylin Mini's. Not sure if the Mini V2 will fit but i will check this afternoon and mention it in my live show tonight if it does.

Awesome stuff, That's good to know. To be honest i thought this tank was not going to be as good as my reload but man has it proved me wrong. The Flavour just seems to "Pop" a bit more than the reload.

Awesome stuff, That's good to know. To be honest i thought this tank was not going to be as good as my reload but man has it proved me wrong. The Flavour just seems to "Pop" a bit more than the reload.
I must say and it is still early days but it really is good, my Reload will always have a special place and for such an old tank it is still a brilliant design but over time a few things started annoying me like the little o-ring in the top that always stretches, if I don’t take it completely apart every two weeks the ohms start jumping and then if you’re slow on the refill you get some leaking. Other than this I don’t really have issues and one thing is for sure you will always be able to sell a Reload. For now I’m really enjoying my Beest, just feels wrong typing Beest like this.

All systems go. So far I can say it has amazing flavor, using Mr Custard, Custard Surprise (banana custard). Installed Nano Fraliens, running at 30% on my NCV2 in series mode. Impressed with the flavor and draw, very rich, smooth, saturated vape experience. Still early days but the build deck screws on the sides really irritate me. I'm hoping I can ignore that and keep it, otherwise into the classifieds she goes. IMG_20210204_203150.jpg IMG_20210204_192945.jpg

I got this tank a while ago with a NCV2 just to see if I can get into RTA's. But I prefer sqounking.

I like the bubble glass because the glass tank works on my anxiety. Flavour is great but I found, as with all RTA's and RDA's, playing around with coil placement can improve things.

My single biggest gripe is the screw top. The threading is way too fine for a quick refill.

I agree with you about the fine threading @Adephi .

Mine was the same in the beginning. Over time it seems to have improved and I seldom struggle to tighten the cap.

Back