Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Some of you may know the Chalice I and Chalice II if you have hung around the REO threads on ECF... it's a very expensive BF Atty and costs in the region of 125 Euro and is really scarce and almost impossible to get.

It's made by Mark Bugs and the web site is www.markbugs.com

Chalice1.jpg Chalice2.jpg Chalice3.png

And why am I telling you this now? Well the new Chalice with Airflow control is being released in 2 weeks time and normally these sell out within minutes although Mark says he should have sufficient stock for initial demand as well as for some of his resellers.

Does anyone want one of these extravagant atomisers? If you do let me know and IF I manage to get onto the web site at the right time and manage to secure one for myself do you want me to get an extra one for you if I can?

Looks great Rob, except of course the ZAR/Euro exchange rate:

• Silver plated juice tube
  • Post & Screws made out of titanium

CHALII.png

Wow that's pretty. Very actually. Converted to rands what are we looking?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Looks great Rob, except of course the ZAR/Euro exchange rate:

• Silver plated juice tube
  • Post & Screws made out of titanium

I presume that is not the one we are talking about as is does not seem to have AFC. Love the deck. Do we have photos anywhere of how it will look like @Rob Fisher? Are we talking of 125 Euros?

I presume that is not the one we are talking about as is does not seem to have AFC. Love the deck. Do we have photos anywhere of how it will look like @Rob Fisher? Are we talking of 125 Euros?

No one has seen the new one yet @Andre. Pictures and hopefully price will be revealed in a week's time!

Keep us posted @Rob Fisher. Since I sold my copper cyclops I have yet to replace it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Eish, if the price wasn't so steep, I might have jumped it. Vaping may be saving me from cigarettes, but it's definitely going to ruin me financially :(

Hi @Rob Fisher
Thanks for this post. Looks very interesting
Do you know if the original Chalice is still available? The one without the AFC?

On his site it doesn't look like it - it looks like its just the Chalice 2 which is a current product.

Hi @Rob Fisher
Thanks for this post. Looks very interesting
Do you know if the original Chalice is still available? The one without the AFC?

On his site it doesn't look like it - it looks like its just the Chalice 2 which is a current product.

Nope there are no Chalice I's or II's available anywhere on the planet and very rarely do they ever come up in the ECF Classies! I have been trying for 6 months to secure one! :-(

I have a feeling that Mark Bugs has more than a normal amount coming up for sale this time... well at least I hope so!

The only ones's I have seen up in the classies always have the standard hole drilled open more which I don't want!

Thanks Rob - amazing how rare these things are. They must be good. Have seen a bit of commentary on ECF but haven't looked into it enough.

From my general preference at this point for a tighter draw and mouth to lung - I would be more interested in the standard one without the AFC. I fear that getting the AFC one would probably be a waste for me.

Thanks Rob - amazing how rare these things are. They must be good. Have seen a bit of commentary on ECF but haven't looked into it enough.

From my general preference at this point for a tighter draw and mouth to lung - I would be more interested in the standard one without the AFC. I fear that getting the AFC one would probably be a waste for me.
In his days before the Odin, SuperXDrifter preferred the Cyclone (single) to the Chalice. Most rated them more or less equal. For me, ignoring price, the Cyclone is a far sexier atty. Of course, do not know how the Chalice AFC will look like.

Love the offset posi-post, but the threaded topcap design is a dated concept, because the only thing I don't like about the Chalice is not having control over the position of the air hole. Dealbreaker for me. I'm quite curious to see what route they're taking for AFC.

Guys the Chalice III sale is imminent! If anyone wants one then tell me now because once the sale is on it's too late. Don't ask me how much they are gonna cost because I don't know but I guess about one hundred and thirty Euro plus shipping which is one expensive but very rare and hard to get Atty!

It looks like the Chalice III is going to cost 130 Euro or in our currency R1,763.98

Back