The Chalice

The Chalice III will go on sale at 21:00 GMT tomorrow! Whoooo! :rock:

@paulph201 we are going to get our Chalice's pretty quick and the price includes UPS Courier fee so we should get them in a week but we are going to be hit with high duties because they don't send customs friendly. You still in?

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL NON-EU CUSTOMERS:

Please be advised that, upon shipment, in order to abide all laws and regulations, we must declare the true value of the package we are sending you. Therefore, depending on your country of residence, local customs and other taxes may apply when you receive your package.
We cannot influence such legal local matters in any way. What we can do however from our part, is to offer all our non-EU customers an extra token of appreciation for their purchase. Hence, we have decided to ship all orders via courier service, namely UPS (we are offering free shipping anyway), which means delivery should take place within 5 working days, irrespective of your location.
All orders will be processed and shipped within 5 working days from placement.

I really envy you guys. :)

Bloody hell! The entire world stock was sold out in 3 minutes flat! Both US shops, the Italy shop and the main site in Bucharest all sold! :eek:

No way to order on one of the other website stated in marc web?

No way to order on one of the other website stated in marc web?

Nope... both US shops sold out, Italy shop sold out, and Mark's main site sold out... there is not one Chalice 3 for sale anywhere in the know universe. :-(

On the web svapobar they say available. Do u mind to check @Rob Fisher

Am trying... but keep getting this message...

Link to database cannot be established: SQLSTATE[08004] [1040] Too many connections

I assume you want one if I can get one Andro?

Yes i do . On the italian web say that first batch release on 26 at 10 pm and second batch release at 27 nov 10 pm

I managed to get 2 into my shopping cart but they don't ship to any countries in Africa! :-( So I can't check out! :-@

Message from Mark...

The sale of Chalice III was the biggest, fastest and more surprising sale of all, not only for us but also for our resellers...
On MarkBugs website Chalice was out of stock in 2 minutes, there were too many orders at the same time so after we "manually" stopped the sale we discovered we have a above the stock more than 100 pcs...we cannot say more than "WOOOW".
Thank you all for your desire to buy MB products, we are honored!
Let us think, until tomorrow, and see exactly the situation of the orders.
We will propose a solution for the orders above our /resellers stock (if there will be any) in order to have more happy than unhappy clients of Chalice III!
MarkBugs Team

They sold too many! :-( Message from Mark... Holding thumbs...

After evaluating the orders on MB website & Paypall, the situation is like this :
Due to the fact that many orders were made even at the same second, there are many orders above the stock of Chalice (on MarkBugs website).
We do not want to give bad news to anybody, this is why today we discussed with the management and the production team the ”plan”for the orders above the stock. So, some of you, who ordered the Chalice III after the stock was over (we evaluated the orders chronologically, according to the number of order in Paypall) will receive an email of notice (probably today).
In the email you will have 2 options:
1 to refund you the money for the order
2 to wait until we finish the next batch of Chalice and receive your product.
Unfortunately, due to the holiday season, the production capacity, the next batch of Chalice will be ready probably at the beginning of February 2015.
For those who do not receive an email (on the paypall email address provided), we will ship the Chalice hopefully tomorrow and you will probably receive it on Monday. Thank you all for your patience, understanding, we are honored to have such loyal clients, as you all!
MB Team

They sold too many! :-( Message from Mark... Holding thumbs...

After evaluating the orders on MB website & Paypall, the situation is like this :
Due to the fact that many orders were made even at the same second, there are many orders above the stock of Chalice (on MarkBugs website).
We do not want to give bad news to anybody, this is why today we discussed with the management and the production team the ”plan”for the orders above the stock. So, some of you, who ordered the Chalice III after the stock was over (we evaluated the orders chronologically, according to the number of order in Paypall) will receive an email of notice (probably today).
In the email you will have 2 options:
1 to refund you the money for the order
2 to wait until we finish the next batch of Chalice and receive your product.
Unfortunately, due to the holiday season, the production capacity, the next batch of Chalice will be ready probably at the beginning of February 2015.
For those who do not receive an email (on the paypall email address provided), we will ship the Chalice hopefully tomorrow and you will probably receive it on Monday. Thank you all for your patience, understanding, we are honored to have such loyal clients, as you all!
MB Team

so have you checked your mail to see if they send us bad news bud?

so have you checked your mail to see if they send us bad news bud?

Happiness so far... no email which is good... some of the guys on ECF have already had their bad news email... I think we are good! I did have the stuff in the shopping basket ready and I pressed Checkout a few seconds after the sale opened and paid and was gone in a minute or so... I think we are good to go! ;-)

Back