Uwell crown tank with RBA section

NI200 lasted me only 2 weeks. But the Ss ones gave me at least a month

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I haven't gotten round to trying the ni200 yet. Still rotating the RBA base and the stock SS coils. I go through about 3 tanks then rinse and dry and repeat.

I thin I have perfected the RBA base with spaced Ni 200 26AWG.
Twas 11 wraps and it came in at 0.07 Ohms. (Please dont try this at home :D) Flavour is better than the stock Ni coil and the SS coil.

The trick was to use a minimal amount of cotton and fluff it out. Once fluffed out i stuck it in the RBA base but tried to keep it fluffed while inserting.
Sadly I didnt take pictures.

The only negative so far is that the catch cup does fill up when filling from the top. It was less than a ml but enough to make me cringe.
Ill give bottom fill a chance later today as this tank is guzzling my juice but its extremely flavourful and the cloud production is insane!

Pics of the epic build.
3mm ID spaced Ni 200
26 awg
0.12 ohms
7 wraps
Fibre freaks #2 folded once.

Flavour is on par with the stock coils if not better.
2016-02-08 01.33.59.jpg 2016-02-08 01.33.41.jpg 2016-02-08 01.33.17.jpg

The trick me thinks is less cotton. I will try this again with SS and see how it goes. Last time I didn't enjoy the SS and I think it was because I packed it too tightly with cotton.

NI200 lasted me only 2 weeks. But the Ss ones gave me at least a month

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
what was the average wattage you used and was it in TC mode or straight wattage?.

what was the average wattage you used and was it in TC mode or straight wattage?.
I used the stock Ni 200 coil and i went though 4 tanks. The coil was gunked up and black deposits could be seen (in TC mode).

the SS coils in Tc mode got to the same appearance after about 10 tanks.

Back