Vaping Gamers

Does anyone here play World of Tanks? I do...as fps games are not for my age group anymore :)

Sorry @Tom I only switch on the PS4 nowadays. World of Tanks does look good though.

Damn gents, just finished playing the new silent hill (directed by Hideo Kojima) demo on ps4

That is gonna be one trippy ass game!

How big is the demo? (As in file size)

Sent via a NASA satellite which gathers my thoughts and relays them to the world

Sorry @Tom I only switch on the PS4 nowadays. World of Tanks does look good though.

How big is the demo? (As in file size)

Sent via a NASA satellite which gathers my thoughts and relays them to the world
1366mb installed

1366mb installed
Will also rate it as some of the best graphics I've seen on the ps4 as well, it really is going to be an awesome game me thinks... also read deltoro is Co directing it with Kojima so the end result is gonna be something ground breaking in horror games!

Just waiting for my xbox one and destiny.

I will then retreat into my hermit cave for an undisclosed amount of time...

Sent from the Dark Side of The Force

Just waiting for my xbox one and destiny.

I will then retreat into my hermit cave for an undisclosed amount of time...

Destiny is awesome!

Just a pity that it's purely online though

So was diablo 3 and glitchy as hell! (Error 37?)
Didn't stop anyone though...

On ps4 it isn't online only (just played it and traded it for destiny)

Want my copy of destiny so badly. But have to wait for my xbox one! Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhh!

Didn't even know there was a gaming group in here as well!

I am a console gamer. PS3, xbox 360 and waiting for my xbone to arrive. I tend to spend quite a bit in my gaming. Currently playing Destiny on 360 so I can level up for the profile port to xbox one. Wasn't too keen getting the console and game a month later than release and trying to play catch up.

I enjoy my FPS as well.

Is destiny not cross platform as well, almost sure I read something like that during online registration

Yeah, been reading a lot about the game. If you signed up with destiny site using your Xbl profile, when you load the profile on next gen it picks up your progress and you continue.

Just hope the pre order extras pull through as well. Pre ordered it for next gen but just went on release day and got it for current gen.

Borrowed a mates copy to test drive it. Now that I know, I'll try to pull my characters over to XBO.

Should get provided with a dlc code, so just load your new profile onto the next gen then activate the dlc afterwards

That would be cool. Got given the complete 25 codes for item redemption too. Can't however see anything different in my character. Although on the destiny site it shows they are successful redeemed...?

Also managed to get the complete digital walkthrough guide where everything is explained including weapon damage and upgrades. Pretty large, so haven't even opened it!

Back