Vaping Gamers

So I'm actually considering giving Warlords of draenor a go.... dust of the old hunter bow, Wipe the monk's staff, oil the warrior blade, stock up on mana for the mage....
bleh, sound like alot of work...
Now I feel old. Last time I entered Azeroth, Arthas was still sitting on the Frozen Throne, Thrall was still the Warchief, and Deathwing was just a story told to scare the little Night Elves

Aah cool, nice to see so many gamers here.

I'm finishing up The Last of Us Remastered on PS4... What a game.

If you have a ps3 or 4, highly recommend it!

Survival horror third person shooter. Storytelling second to none!

Aah cool, nice to see so many gamers here.

I'm finishing up The Last of Us Remastered on PS4... What a game.

If you have a ps3 or 4, highly recommend it!

Survival horror third person shooter. Storytelling second to none!
What a fantastic game!

One thing though...

The ending was absolutely crap!

Loved the last of us: Remastered, although it was not as epic as all the hype made it out to be...

None the less a good game!

Oh yes, and story telling definately gets trumped by the Metal gear solid series, no one makes a game like Hideo Kojima!

Thinking of getting Diablo 3 now and then of course Destiny next month which looks promising...

Last edited:
Loved the last of us: Remastered, although it was not as epic as all the hype made it out to be...

None the less a good game!

Oh yes, and story telling definately gets trumped by the Metal gear solid series, no one makes a game like Hideo Koshima!

Thinking of getting Diablo 3 now and then of course Destiny next month which looks promising...
Totally agree.

Kojima is the absolute king of story telling.

Ooh. Do yourself a favour. Check out P.T. The Silent Hills demo.

:eek: :eek:

Kojima in a scary game. Amazeballs!!!

Totally agree.

Kojima is the absolute king of story telling.

Ooh. Do yourself a favour. Check out P.T. The Silent Hills demo.

:eek: :eek:

Kojima in a scary game. Amazeballs!!!
Lol I thought it didn't sound right! Corrected.

I heard he was doing one, will go check it out! Anything that he works on is usually a winner!

Lol I thought it didn't sound right! Corrected.

I heard he was doing one, will go check it out! Anything that he works on is usually a winner!
Its brilliant! Feels very much like silent hill 1. Its not cheesy scary. Its proper scary. You know what's gonna happen but you still kak yourself.

Although there are some brilliant games coming and confirmed; there are only two games I am really hoping for soon:
  1. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (Apparently there is a possibilty for the end of the year otherwise next year march; dependingon which news is true)
  2. Fallout 4 (When ever that may one day happen)

Where will be the best and cheapest place to get Rocksmith 2014 for PS3 from guys? Don't know the game places.

Not a gamer, but there's guitars involved here so!

Haha I love it... and while they frisking him you hear the game, terrorists win...

Anyone playing CoC on here?

i play online alot used to do tournaments 2 years ago but ya had to stop was becoming abit too much lol

I must admit that ever since I started dating my kill/death ratio has taken a beating. I find myself being killed far more frequently.

Not sure if it is due to taking vape sessions in between kills or dying more so that I can vape more ;-)

LOL!!! Same here!!
I'm playing The Last of Us factions. And my K/D is dismal............ i see a pattern here. Death = Vape
Think i should port my "fire" button to my vape. Motivation to kill :)

Definitely dude
. I thank that is a sure fire plan

Sent from deep within a vape cloud

Damn gents, just finished playing the new silent hill (directed by Hideo Kojima) demo on ps4

That is gonna be one trippy ass game!

Back