Vaping Gamers

Yip got it today pity with the lag otherwise I see its a great game :)

Don't play EU servers. They're laggy for everybody outside euroland. NA and AS have been much better for me and I'm only on a 4 Mb line

Playing Overwatch (PC), Heroes of the Storm, and busy getting back into the saltiness that is League of Legends.
Other than that, still playing Minecraft after all these years

Playing Overwatch (PC), Heroes of the Storm, and busy getting back into the saltiness that is League of Legends.
Other than that, still playing Minecraft after all these years
Minecraft...

My best friend and I got stuck on it all those years ago, and about a month ago we got back into it for some mindless block-breaking. Can't believe how far it's come since we first started playing!

Minecraft...

My best friend and I got stuck on it all those years ago, and about a month ago we got back into it for some mindless block-breaking. Can't believe how far it's come since we first started playing!
It really has come a long way, I have started venturing into FeedTheBeast mod packs, and it feels like a brand new game that I can tinker with so much. Really enjoying the engineering mods the most.

Current games being played on XBOX One are SW Battlefront and Overwatch. Looking forward to SWBF2 release.

Anyone on diablo 3 for the new season with the best class ever released?

not Diablo

more like - Forza6 or Project Cars

this thursday will be GT racing on Project Cars
last Thursday raced on Forza6 (Historic Touring 24 drivers i finished 3rd) BAAAAAAAM.

Poe, ugh, last played Poe bout 2 years ago, hated it

I downloaded POE 3.0 couple days ago, so far it's very good

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Currently playing:
Fifa17 (ps4)
Project cars (ps4)
Gta5 (ps4)

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

All these "skiet skop en donner" games seem the same to me. Different color scheme but the plot remains the same. Kind of like The bold and the beautiful meets Days of our lives... Yawn!

You want something really challenging, requiring nerves of steel and real skill... Try a decent golf game. Its not the size of the projectile, its your skill in deploying it that matters.

And by the way, No! I do not drive a Ranger.

Kind Regards

I know this isn't the classified section. But would any of you guys be interested in buying an nVidia Galax GTX980ti HOF Edition gfx card?

Back