What's in your hand right now?

The awesome abalone plated Hotcig150 / Skyline took a heavy fall today.

First time. See the small chip on the corner of the body in the pic below.

It was a big fall from about 1m onto a hard tiled floor. I put it down on a high counter then turned around and knocked it with my hand.

Time stood still as it fell. My heart sank. I thought to myself this will be a definite damage situation.

But no, everything is perfect. Working like a charm. I cannot fathom how the Skyline glass didn’t break but I guess it was a lucky landing.

Hotcig is still working like a battle-axe. Skyline has no issues.

Lots of love for this setup. So grateful it didn’t break. Am savouring the vape on it now. Lol.

14170f541ea05de6c9167904d6c814c3.jpg

What makes it not the best you’ve used or had?
It's a lot heavier than others, the contacts are harder to get to when needing a clean, not an issue but time is needed, i hate brass these days as i have to clean ever it ever so often. If you a fan of squonking with dual coil atties which I enjoy every now and then, then i would suggest getting it but if not there are a lot of better mech squonkers out there.

It's a lot heavier than others, the contacts are harder to get to when needing a clean, not an issue but time is needed, i hate brass these days as i have to clean ever it ever so often. If you a fan of squonking with dual coil atties which I enjoy every now and then, then i would suggest getting it but if not there are a lot of better mech squonkers out there.

I still want to get a furyan.

This VLS is such an underrated little RDA! Running it with a single framed staple at the moment. Whisper quiet, awesome flavour and HUUUUUGE juice well.4BC997A5-3439-474A-8B1F-89B267A7782F.jpeg

Doesn't it take forever to get here, I've never ordered any gear direct from China, would love one of those evdilos, is it from 3fvape too

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk
Delivery times vary greatly from as low as 3 weeks to whatever SAPO decides it will take. The Evdilo was from sourcemore.com if I remember well.

Well this is where my package is now thinks it's gonna take a long time
0cc99ad248b8a39d7df094aec04a32a1.jpg

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

15865281924631661165905587613231.jpg
I've been drippinga lot lateky since im home, but this reload is something special. An rta that keeps on impressing me even after all these years! Love it!

GoMax on Pico 25.jpg GoMax.jpg

Innokin GoMax disposable tank on my trusty Pico 25.

As far as disposable tanks go, this one is fantastic because it's 5.5ml, although I think the little Mystique gives better flavour.
I'd rather use the GoMax though as refilling the Mystique constantly is enough to drive me up the wall!

It fits on the Pico - just! I can't unscrew the battery compartment while the tank is on the mod though, but that's a minor detail.

not easy to get here in SA but also sparked my interest after seeing your review on it and if it's tighter than the siren then sign me up
I have both the Siren and Siren 2 but the worst thing about constantly testing products for review is i end up not getting time to use the stuff i actually buy so they are still boxed!

Back